Wat up gc

Discussion in 'General' started by budz_bunny, Jul 28, 2015.

1. wats up grass city been s long time since I been on? Been working a shit load of overtime snd all my free time goes to riding my motorcycle pretty much how many of yall out there ride and what do you ride. No hating on no one I dont care if you ride a harley or scooter/moped anyone on 2 wheels out there I ride a 2014 honda shadow 750 aero for now soon as it's paid off I wanna upgrade to something bigger

2. #2 budz_bunny, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    this is my ride

Attached Files:

3. #4 budz_bunny, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    through the trees why would you just post ok pretty irrelevant to the original post if you ask me if your gunna be a smart ass do it somewhere else how bout that

4. I just got myself my first bike its a Ninja ZX6r 636, love it [​IMG]

image5.jpeg

5. nice bike bro my shadow is my first street bike mostly rode 2 stroke dirt bikes before this one my buddy let me take his harley sportster 1200 for a spin o man does that thing have some torque them sport bikes are crazy too a friend has a 500 ninja and it'll smoke all of us cruisers

6. No other blades ride? hell forgot all about trikes post up your trikes too

7. I ride a 2007 trek 3900 mountain bike.

8. I remember when I was much younger my parents got me a nice Harley, man it was the coolest thing, pedal powered and everything man. Could get that baby up to 20 going down hill man. Had the time of my life riding that baby through the campground.

Yeah it was just a bicycle that had Harley Davidson on the side XD

It was the most awesome thing in middle school though!