Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tryna get a good dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uaive, Jul 28, 2015.

1. so i know a girl who smokes a lot and doesn't try to hide it lol i was thinking about messaging her on facebook but i'm not sure what to say. any advice?

2. #2 tp13610, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    hey, you smoke, i smoke too. i'm looking for a hook-up, can you help me?

thats pretty much it

3. ask her do you know were i can get some weed

4. I don't trust Facebook for starters, if you can call her at all I would do that instead.

As for what to say, just ask. Like I said, Facebook has some sketchy privacy policies so I wouldn't use keywords like weed. Something like -- "Hey, I'm pretty sure you know my friend Mary J. I haven't seen her lately, could you help me out?" I know it sounds cheesy but I always say better safe than sorry.

Good luck! [​IMG]

5. #5 shadowstryker, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    I just hit a friend up saying "hey, I'm looking to buy...know anyone that sells?" Just like that I found a seller.
    They knew what I was talking about. If you do anything other than weed though you'll have to specific.

6. We usually say green shirts. The ones that are imported from jamaica. Don't ask her about weed, grass, MJ, whatever. I wouldn't answer you if you did...

7. just ask her lol