First grow and new to site.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Da Lee Lama, Jul 28, 2015.

1. #21 Da Lee Lama, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    dang guys I appreciate the help! This is so overwhelming, I'm kind of confused because I'm using like the basics of basics of soil because I'm new to this. Here is an update on mine. The smaller one is about 3 weeks in. The talker ones were from around June till early August and they were grown with miracle gro soil and put into the ground! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440005687.034187.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440005697.367689.jpg

Attached Files:

2. hey bud question, when is a good time to start feeding nutes?

3. as soon as possible. Unless ur going organic. Go to your local hydro store. They will get you going. Something with a high N rating for veg.

4. hey thanks man can you pm me ? I'd like to ask some questions
    and pros cons to organic like what's the main difference

5. Organic is for the lazy.. Fix the soil up front and just water after that.. Usually much cheaper too as that HUGE bag of alfalfa was 15 bucks and will last me all year.. Hit the hydro store and price a few of them big 5 gallon jugs of maxbloom goo..
    Here is organic water only..
    [​IMG]
    Some fan Yellowing is normal at this late flower stage on the front row strains.. As you can see that big bitch on the left is in the same mix and hasn't dropped so much as a single fan yet..

BNW

6. how do your neighbors not care ???

7. #27 BrassNwood, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    They might care but it's a legal grow.. The people behind me grow.. Others on that block grow as well.. The people on one side tried calling the police.. After checking out my grow the cops told her to mind her own business and never to call again about it.. The cops didn't even want to look at the paperwork I was waving around..
    It's California and growing has been legal since 1996.. Some cities and counties have banned outside grows but not this city or county.. This is just a small personal use backyard grow.. By the time I get done turning most of it into high grade hash and concentrates it just meets the needs of the household members holding Doctors recommendations.. I do try and limit the couple of stinker strains i have to the off season winter grows where it doesn't stink up the whole block.. And I flat out avoid real killer Skunks and the like.. Even at best I can still smell them from the front yard at times.. It's going on 4 years of year round growing so it never really stops and they've just gotten used to it.. I used to get an occasional off the wall comment from a neighbor or 2 in the beginning but nothing in years.. It's always quiet no parties or noise of any real kind.. Just an occasional odd smell.. Hell the guy down the block with the cranked elect guitar on Sundays mornings gets more comment now over the fence then my grow does..
    BNW

8. dang man where I live I'd never see something like that, it be a Grear experience! Nice ones btw

9. Nice to read about your grow. I am new here as well, in the middle of my first run too. How is your soil mix coming along?

10. going along great bro, thanks for asking! How about you ?