Astral Projection training ....

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DreamtThePharaoh, Jul 28, 2015.

1. So, if you clicked here because my title you probably have an idea of what astral projection is. If you don't basically, you can in a state of consciousness come out of your body into a different dimension which has other souls, dead and alive. and even "shadow people" who live off your energy.

Im trying to learn how to properly do this, if you have... I need you help.

I've been practicing lucid dreaming since about 2 years ago but now trying to get back into it, but astral projecting myself instead now. Yesterday evening, I was laying eyes closed focused on my breathing not moving a muscle. After about 10 to 15 minutes I noticed my body falling asleep. Still focus on my breathing, behind my eyelids it was getting darker and darker, oh and I was also wearing a bandanna wrapped around my eyes because in my opinion it helped keeping my eyelids closed. eventually it got to a point where I felt like I was almost in a sleep paralysis because I knew my body was falling asleep and at the same time I was not only focusing on my breathing but trying to imagine myself getting out of my body standing up imagining touching the walls feeling the carpet looking out the window etc.

bandanna still covered my eyes, I began to notice that I was almost looking at a few figures as if I was a part of the ground and they were standing above me and they were scary dark figures I still new to some extent that my body was awake or at least my mind and that if I try to get up that I would get up in my physical body and not in my astral body at that same process of when I started to feel my body fall asleep the numbness throughout my whole body my heart was racing so fast that the first time I woke up in the second time I try to do this is when I began to notice the dark figures. I feel like I haven't done this successfully because from what I have read those who have done it successfully describe how amazing and beautiful and visit it is as compared to what I saw was not nearly as beautiful or vivid which is what I'm trying to get to to the point where I actually know that I did astrally project. and to master it.

is there any point where I am supposed to open my eyes and get up once I feel my bodies falling asleep or how do I know when I'm almost at that state where the pineal gland has done its part and I should be trying to pull myself out of my physical body? Please help!

2. If i ever astal-projected it would scare the livin shit out of me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I did for me the first few times to be honest..

4. It's a form of hallucination

5. Couldn't astral projection be just a lucid dream?

Obviously not; it's obviously just me in another dimension talking to shadow people and other spirits.

But seriously, lucid dreaming is fun but it's still a hallucination.

6. No because in Lucid Dreams you wake up as the Physical body and wonder around the Universe. In Astral Projection or OBE you see your body laying down there in the same position you fell asleep and its a much more profound-REAL/Enlightening experience then a Lucid dream. In Lucid dreams you can look at your self in the mirror, or hands/feet and wont recognize them or try to turn on the light switch in your house or scream and you wont be able to.

Astral projection is something else. Just because science hasn't grasped the understanding doesn't mean it isn't true.

7. I tried this last night and noticed myself not being able to catch my breath. I read that pdf file posted in the other astral projection but I just read the steps with the glass of water. It didn't work but I guess I need to focus better on my breathing and thinking of coming out of my body. I'm really excited to do this so any tips would help. I'm trying this every night. Can you just meditate during the day with a sleep mask on and still travel?

8. Jody White on YouTube does guided meditations which are quite good but I haven't managed to leave the body yet but she has put me to sleep many times

9. I've done a lot of research on astral projection...don't think about it just let it happen..also it's personal so we shouldn't think other people's experiences will be yours as well necessarily...if it's meant to happen it just will

10. I have projected a few times on lsd and nitrous..I have lots of lucid dreams though especially being on cipro and flagyl right now Im have crazy lucid nightmares/dreams

11. Not sure if anyone said this yet but that summary of astral projection is so off, your beliefs about what your going to see in the astral has a huge effect on how you perceive your journeys out of body. We have a constant stream of consciousness and when we sleep our body rest and our astral body, soul, or whatever you want to call it goes out of body and does who knows what because all souls are different. Anyways since we simultaneously create our surroundings in the astral and our frequency and vibration need go be taken into account it is so much more complicated than you made it seem and there are thousands if not millions of other intelligent beings and species out there, by simply saying shadow beings is misleading because the more research and experiences you have the more you'll understand the fabrics of this universe

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Some peeps to check out on YouTube in regards to astral experiences and stuff of the sort:
    Ryan Cropper
    Gordon Xavier
    Robert Monroe (his old tapes etc)

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Bruh its because you're Kermit who died of a cigarette overdose and Felt just can't handle that type of meditation everybody knows that, reincarnate into a metal Kermit or Tulle, that's a great fabric

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app