BREEDERS AND GROWERS.... EXPERIENCED

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HAZZI427, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Starting on bottom fan leaf, couple light green spots. Turned into dead tissue. Everything was Normal up to this point. EVERYTHING!
    After checking over the plants, conclusion was a possible cal def or MANGANESE def, even the possibility of phosphorus but the new growth says otherwise. Feed all plants the same, Floranova grow 1/5 with lime, the same problematic plant got worse... all others are nice and healthy. Any body out there with BS - Biology??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2. uploadfromtaptalk1438032689476.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438032706205.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438032717555.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438032728141.jpg

3. The most confusing signs I'm getting are from the very last picture. Just don't make since, can't be cal def, lime loaded soil and the floranova should have been enough to cover that.
    Tired of thinking about.
    Lend a hand?

4. #4 iwearpants, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    just because its loaded with cal doesn't mean it can't be locked out. Certainly looks like the occasional calcium def i get when i get lazy on the cal-mag with my coco coir. what's your soil pH? could be too high. I'm not a scientist but it doesn't take one to figure that problem out. Just takes a bit of research and experience.

edit: wanted to add that not all plants require the exact same sustenance either. i've got 6 plants of 3 different strains, 3 of them are doing AMAZING, 1 of them is doing awful, and the other 2 have mag problems (working on em all) but all through veg they got identical nutes. now im flowering out the good ones that like my nutes and trying to figure out what the other ones want to be happy. its all trial an error. practice. i'm still working on it myself.

5. Pants wearer, lol, some are going through nitrogen toxicity, ph is always good. Let me get the pics up of my grow right now. Switched them to 2 gallon pots and now are in flower. I loaded them up with too much nutrients supposedly and are taking time to rebound.

6. PH is always good? Do you check the ph of run off? That could answer some questions for you. Some folks don't care about it as much because theirs nute manufacturers say their products are PH balanced/stable but trust, after feeding for a little while things could turn acidic and then you'll have leaves looking like that for deficiencies. And yes one plant could be weaker than others and show problems earlier. Check Run off.

7. I'm more concerned with PH of run off than checking it from the sink... only time I had ph problems was too much nutrients in my res running hydroponic, and using ffof for soil. OF is shit soil in my area. Happy frog is by far the best I've used yet....

8. After talking with an Associate and playing inspector gadget with the plants, conclusion is nutrient OVERKILL with out taking over the entire structure of the plant

9. When my lights come on tonight I'll post some pics, let ya see what I seeing.

10. uploadfromtaptalk1438659795672.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659811393.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659832276.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659853887.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659870983.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659884683.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1438659927604.jpg

11. So did U flush yet?

12. Yes sir I did... only had to push 2 gallons through some and the rest just 1 gallon. They are 2 gallons pots btw. Ph was solid. 6.9-6.8. Ppms ranging from 280 - 600. Going to wait another day b4 I decide if I should weak foliar feed or wait it out.

13. Just take it easy on the sicker ones, 1/3 strength.

14. Plants got a foliar spray...
    ppm 435... ph 7...
    Looking much, much healthier after the flush waiting a couple days and then foliar.

15. Nice, glad flush worked.

16. Even though it seems things are good, i can't shake the feeling I have that something is still amiss. I hate going into flower with uncertainties.

17. Will keep my eye on things

18. uploadfromtaptalk1439000016313.jpg

Anybody use this stuff ?

19. UPDATE: Other than a few stems becoming weak on one plant, things are looking much better. buds are slowly starting to take form. :)) can't wait for October to be here!