United States presidential election 2016 This Donald Trump character

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 27, 2015.

1. #21 Rebel Eye, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    These cowards talk amongst themselves around the golf course but not in front of the people they serve for. There is such a sick and twisted politics game within the GOP that are headed by the McCains and Lindsey Grahams of the world, and they are dividing the party up by going against their conservative values, then bash the ones that want to stick to their guns.

People in Washington are deathly afraid of Trump. Barry is already attacking him saying "we deserve better". I almost projectile vomited on my screen when I read that..

2. Trump won't make it out of the first set pf primaries..
    he's not a serious candidate at all..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Trump won't get the nomination from the RNC and his appeal is that he is playing the role of your typical hardline republican. So hardline republicans support him. Most republicans running are moderate republicans because they want the independents and undecideds, they need them. Trump is just isolating himself, and it likely for the sake of publicity to generate revenue, but he lost a ton of that already being a jackass and since he pulled back on those unfounded and asinine comments.

4. He has threatened a third party candidacy if he doesn't get the nomination. Won't that be a fox thrown into the hen house. lol

5. He has deep ties to the jewish cabal (see who his daughter married) and has spoken of needing a stronger military presence

Watch an interesting yt video about him today that spills the beans

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1047

6. Dunno where he gets the time!
    He is currently poking his nose into scottish politics.

7. I just hope a lot of Americans hear about what he's done in Scotland. They would finally realize what a sleaze ball cum bucket he is.

8. Find out?

Judging by these threads and everything everyone says irl, people already know trump is a zleez ball

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I feel at this point why not? Merica.

The other options are a Clinton and Bush, I mean really its basically splitting hairs since they're all the same anyways.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #30 SmokinP, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015

If he could find a running mate called Card you should vote for him.

Think of the memes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Someone got a little butt hurt it seems. The bubble is going to burst. Won't be long now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #33 BluntedUp, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    Haha people are hating on him but those scumbags right besides him not only probably share some of his opinions, but wouldn't wait a second to take his donation money if he offered it Lol.

Just him being where he's at shows you how low we've come has a nation and how ass backwards our politics are. Before this campaign run started I was sure we were gonna get a republican in the WH after all the BS Obama went through. Now I feel there is no chance at all for that. We are getting HillDog Lol.

But however, Trump says what he feels not what people wanna hear. And whether people wanna admit it or not it's a breath of fresh air from the usual rat faced fuckery that is American Politics.

I'm far from a republican but if Trump somehow makes it to the polls next year he has my vote.

• Like Like x 2
  13. He is a loose cannon who will fire shoot his mouth at something the GOP values a lot, and then it will be fun to watch the outrage.

14. I watched the first debate on Fox - call me crazy, but Trump seemed like the only authentic, genuine man up there

The rest were all very robotic, very practiced, just talking points, I didn't come away with anything solid on any of them

Am I the only one who felt that?

• Like Like x 2
  15. I felt similarly. I actually liked some of what Rubio, Paul, and Kasich said. I think if it was Kasich vs Clinton or Paul vs Clinton I would vote R in this election. The sad thing is that neither of these guys will even come close to winning the nomination. Kasich talking about how investing money in Medicare And drug treatment will help the working poor and save taxpayers money in the long run because people will get treated before they let something become a major issue. He also talked about how people who were facing bad times needed an extra helping hand to get back on their feet and talked about how this was the right thing to do as a good Christian. It was the first time I think I've heard a republican have an honest discussion about social programs and mention the benefits in a very real and relatable way. Also it was the first time I had heard a politician use God and religion to validate a program that helped people instead of anti gay marriage or anti abortion legislation where God is often used.

I don't think Kasich will win because he's too moderate and reasonable, but I love that he's bringing this important message of helping the disadvantaged to the Republican primary. Also the part where he talks about accepting and loving gay people for who they are. He's not openly pro gay marriage, but he has the common sense to say things like we must respect the Supreme Court, and respect homosexuals rights which is miles ahead of a lot of people in his party. In addition, I agree strongly with Rand Paul about gov. Surveillance and military intervention. I don't agree with Paul on many things economically, but if he were elected he would actually have the power to make good on his promises of reigning in military spending/intervention and gov surveillance. Now, if Walker, Christie, Carson, Trump, Bush, Huckabee, or another one of those idiots gets the nomination there's a pretty good chance I'll go democrat. Either way I won't be happy unless Sanders wins, which we all know won't happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Three minutes before that debate started, I just got done telling a buddy how Trump is not a real candidate. I mentioned how he blew a lot of political smoke back in 2012 but never actually ran or mattered. As such, I felt it is a cruel joke that he would be in this debate at all.

Then the debate aired and two amazing things happened.

1. He said the nation has become far too "PC". Very refreshing to hear any "political" figure say this. Usually they are bending over backwards observing what the latest is on the list of "triggers" and making damn sure they don't offend. I have no doubt that DT may be an asshole in real life, but after years of fake as hell political "PC" in a world that seems hellbent on making everything and anything offensive, I welcome honest defiance in the public sphere.

2. He gave us a great moment of television. A filthy rich guy openly looking at politicians on live TV and saying "I pay these people, and when I pick up the phone later down the road, oh they answer!" What drove the point home was that there was almost zero protest from the other candidates. A few mumbled very faint disagreement, but for the most part everyone just cowed to his statement.
    How many times are you given the chance on live national TV to have the wealthy and politicians openly acknowledge their relationship in humbling fashion?

I don't think he'll make it very far as he really is not a real politician, nor do I believe he actually wants to become Potus. The guy is a rockstar/a-hole billionaire. Potus would be a lifestyle downgrade for him and I'm pretty sure he's not doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

I do however enjoy the fact that he is basically a part time political troll. The online community is familiar with trolling and trolls, but I'm not sure Washington and the political MSM is. Granted, they seek sensationalism anyway, but many of his comments are so obviously troll comments. Someone acting like DT would get called out on it very quickly on forum sites like this one for simply trolling. In Washington he gets national air time for it.

Finally, I do hope he stays in it as long as possible, simply to keep calling BS on Washington and the political correctness being jammed down everyone's collective throats.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes, puts accurate words on my sentiments

Political correctness is self-imposed censorship and corporate influence is controlling American democracy

So yeah, two strong hammer blows

'Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need'

18. We need Trump, like we need another hole in our heads.
    :smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1