new to this, take a look, need some questions answering aswell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by curvature 45, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Hi, I'm new as you can tell, sorry if I'm in wrong sectrion on my l blackberry the moment.

Background info: S curvature which gives me chronic backpain,

Started growing:

Autoflower feminised auto galaxy
    About 70days old,
    Budding past 2/3 weeks

Good set up?
    I used baby bio for veg
    I used tomartoe bio for flower

I think buds are very small still

300w 2700 cfl
    125w 6500 cfl

Attached Files:

2. Sounds and looks about right considering your lighting and amount of time it has actually been flowering for.

3. if its been buddig for 3 weeks..you still have a while before its ready to be chopped..the breeder time isn't always accurate..

4. What do you think I should harvest? Was hoping aleast half each but just cannot see it yet, seems these seeds arnt common lol on 18/6 at the moment, maybe 12/12?

5. The only way to know when to harvest for sure is by looking at your trichomes through a loupe. You can buy a pretty decent quality one for around $20. Definitely worth the investment. Looks to me like you threw those into flower WAY too early. The longer you veg and allow the plant to grow, the bigger your harvest will be. But I would recommend that you get something better to flower off your plants with than the CFLs. They work well for veg, but, in my opinion, are inadequate for the flowering cycle. Get a hps or an LED to flower off your plants with and your harvest will improve significantly. Get on the new grower thread and do some serious reading. The more information you have about what you're doing, the easier the process and the better the yield. If you're going to grow, learn how to do it the right way. You'll be happier and suffer less stress that way. Good luck! TWW

6. there lke 8/9 wks and there auto's so thought they where ready, guess got like 5/6 week left

7. no room for hps lol

Attached Files:

8. How do i post a thread/ questions this is my first time every growing, oh and high everyone im new here

9. Doesn't look ready....

10. i agree with the widow white. cfl's are garbage for flower. next go around flower with a hps or an led. that way you can at least get a yield for all the work.

11. This is my first remember lol i thought I did good, but I do agree I got a lot to learn, may invest in a small tent for flower with a hps

12. any advice? auto's do there own thing? they are 50cm tall prob