2 year T break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kush-T, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Blades here's the deal,

I Started smoking when I was 16, for 3 Years I blazed through rain forests, jungles worth of marijuana, anyway I got to 19 and needed a little more stability a little more structure to my life so I decided to faze out toking so heavy. From the age of 19 to 20 I slowly quit at first I just smoked every week then every month and by the time I was 20 T total. So the last 2 years I've had a a few occasions where I was hating on the herb I was questioning whether I would every smoke again, This is mainly based on my family's corrupt views towards herb and the fact I see a few people that can't handle being high all the time. But I'm chonging again after a good 2 year T break and it feels good, I'm in control and I appreciate it way more, So has anyone else had a long break? anyone been in a similar situation? let me know if you felt the same when you started smoking again.

2. Yeah bro I can sympathize with you on that. Sometimes you've just got to give something up to appreciate it more.

I quit when I was about 18 because I felt like my life was too weed-centered, leading me to believe I was showing addictive tendencies. So, I had to stop smoking to prove to myself that I could live a smokeless life; I did and I feel better about blazing now.

3. what finally made you decide to smoke again?

4. Really good question. Recently I've indulged in spirituality and trying to find a different state of consciousness, I'm using psychedelics to help transform myself and help my thinking an meditation so I suppose it's mainly for that reason, not to mention I miss it a whole lot! I just feel like now I'm able to let it enhance my daily activity and emotions rather than hinder them. :)

5. Glad to hear that you were able to stop because it was negatively affecting you. Some people are able to realize that and they still won't stop.

Hope it's as good as you remember and better!!

6. i havent smoked in 2 months but sometime next week I'll end my break with a couple dabs! [​IMG]