My dads gf tried to seduce me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr. Teddy McBear, Jul 27, 2015.

1. She kissed me and stuff, I feel really bad. I Know they haven't really had much of a real relationship lately and my dad has his issues, but this is fucked up! I can't believe this is happening...She was going on about how they never fuck and how he doesn't care about her. Worst part is things got kinda physical. No I didn't put my wiener inside her, because I respect my Dad way too much to betray his trust. I have to tell him what is going on with her...Dammit! I blame my infatuation with cougars and my long time dry spell for going this far.

2. I can't wait until school starts up again.... ::sigh::

3. I should go back to school next semester

4. Yes you should...

5. I would have hit it, then taken pictures of my load all over her. Then sent said pics to my dad saying "sorry pops".

Then again my dad was never in my life so I wouldn't have given a shit in that situation. [​IMG]

6. was gonna say if your dad sucks then bang her but since u respect him it's different. Idk if this is just a troll but sounds cool lol

7. We need pics.

8. Man I wish i was trolling, I'm not getting any sleep tonight. This is totally fucked. Dammit why didn't he just bone her like she wants so i wouldn't be in this mess.

9. Should of just bend that hoe in half

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438053798.432091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I would never do that to my dad. Thats fucked up.

If I was ever in your shoes, I would have booted that bitch out tha crib on the spot. "Fuck outta here hoe, dont try my face"

11. seem untrue
    is that real or just your fantasy ?

12. Is she hot?

13. Fat girls need love to and daddy's not doing the job, help your father out.
    Look for the wet spot.

[​IMG]

14. The struggle is real.

15. When are you going to check your PMs? [​IMG]
    :smoke:

16. She is pretty good looking

17. It's real man, and it's causing some issues at home right now. Do not recommend.

18. You kissed you dad's girlfriend dude. Sorry, but you suck. She sucks. You both suck. Suck a little less and tell your dad so he can stop wasting time with someone like that. Plus they obviously their relationship isn't doing to hot.

19. So it's been an awkward and tense week, things are really weird. It's kinda hard to pretend like nothing happened, but I feel much better though. I was going through a lot of feelings and thoughts, I feel that experience has done something to me, I feel like I've been damaged or affected in a way that doesn't feel natural. To make things worse, I finally got around to talking with her again about the current situation....She says she hates my dad and she's in love with me........FUCK.....is this my fault? I know they were already going in a bad way in their relationship but damn man, this is crazy.