If the universe really is infinite, could there be a cannabis planet?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by j.foor, Jul 27, 2015.

1. #21 432, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    I had an interesting High Idea. If something can be imagined, It must exist somewhere in infinite space to be able to be thought of :D

2. Yeah.. it does exist, inside your brain.

3. Yo I had the same thought yesterday lol it seems like every thought you think has already been thought

4. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mantikore" data-cid="21901980" data-time="1438744660">Yeah.. it does exist, inside your brain.

</blockquote>

Take your limited thinking elsewhere. This is high ideas !:p

5. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Buzz God" data-cid="21901995" data-time="1438744953">Yo I had the same thought yesterday lol it seems like every thought you think has already been thought

</blockquote>

Search up the Hundredth Monkey EffectYou might find interesting :p

6. High ideas doesn't mean they have to be delusional.. ;)

7. It's possible. Let's make a movie about that. Starring Snoop, Wille and Tommy Chong.

8. #28 432, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mantikore" data-cid="21902895" data-time="1438783126">High ideas doesn't mean they have to be delusional.. ;)

</blockquote>

Delusional based on your understanding of life not everyone elses :p

9. Reality is for people that can't handle drugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. No.. it is delusional and egotistical. Sorry babe.

11. We can make that world here, plant your seeds people

12. I do believe so, It's a crazy universe out there.

13. Just had this exact conversation with my mom the other day while sitting outside looking at the stars! I totally believe it's possible

14. #35 Peaceful Dusk86, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    LOL! Likely but doubtful. But I am sure that on some other planet with sapient life on it, an alien might be blazing up to something that is like weed on their planet. If so I want to blaze up with him, her or whatever they know to be a gender.

15. Maybe in like, a thousand years when everyone on the planet will be smoking weed cuz they'll have realized that marijuana is a million times better that any other drug/alcohol they are fucking with. I'm sure at some point in history weed will be grown in masses all over the globe.

16. If I remember right NASA spotted one said it was covered in pot plants wish I could remember where I got the link

17. I've been there before. After getting high as fuck I ran into this

1444462495006.jpg

What a fucking trip. I shit myself twice

-Yuri

18. #40 MidRAtlantic, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    Maybe there's a planet with cooler plant and better effects without damaging health. That's the dream though.