first outdoor grow 2015... need some help (:

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jokertoker44, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Okay so this is my first attempt at a grow. Plants are around 21/2 feet tall and are pre flowering. One looks to be male but I'm nervous about pulling it out so any help would be appreciated!!

2. here's pictures of the plant I need help with! I'm almost positive it's a male but it would break my heart to have to pull him out. I don't see any pistils, but I'm not sure if they come from them sacs. I'm afraid to wait and find out because I don't want to pollinate the others.

Attached Files:

3. Male sorry buddy!

4. yea yank that thing right now if you want sensimilla

5. so I yanked him this morning. I still have 3 left preflowe ring mybe you guys can help me determine the sex! I just started to give them blood meal I'm waiting on rain so it soaks in. The lower leafs we're beginning to yellow I believe it is due to a lack of nitrogen. I'm hoping the fertilizer will fix it! I will also post more pictures tonight. All four were bagseed, I just gave them their first taste of fertilizer the other night, any idea when I should see results from the fert?

6. Post your pics man! In soil you will see results slower but if it was begging for food could be quite quick!

7. so these are my other three babies! Just got a little rain last night so hoping to see some results from the fertilizer! Let me know what you guys think male or female?

This was my first grow so I was only looking to get experience and knowledge from this grow. I really wish I ordered feminized or auto flowering seeds but I didn't have the balls to order them offline. Is it really safe if I use a credit card and ordered them to my house? Was thinking of maybe ordering them over the winter so I have anything growing when they arrive. No evidence?

Attached Files:

8. so I got some good well needed rain today! Can't wait to check the guys and see how they look, I've been waiting on some good rain to break down the granular nitrogen fertilizer I recently put down. I will be posting more pictures tonight

9. I order seeds online from Attitude every year. I've received a dozen orders or so with no issues.

10. Haha do you think these companies would exist if it was a risk? Lol try herbies seeds. You can even pay by cheque or postal order if your that much of a sketch!

11. two female left and they are both flowering quite nicely! Words can't describe how pumped I am to see the growth coming over the next few weeks! I'll post pictures of them tonight.
    I also ordered some seeds from attitude! Some mendo grape kush and black diesel! Loads of freebies too, cheesy headband, chocolate heaven, nicole kush, corn bread, blue dream,Chem dog, mk ultra purple haze and fire alien kush! Next grow season is going to be crazy!wish I ordered seeds sooner

12. here is a picture of the two females I have left. They are covered in long white hairs and look to be flowering quite nicely. Yesterday I used some miracle grow all purpose fertilizer on them. Has anyone had experience with any of the genetics I ordered from attitude

Attached Files:

13. sorry I haven't posted in a long time :/ not a good journal to follow I guess. Since then my two big girls have grown a lot and are turning a highlighter pink in the hairs. I guess on their way to purple I have also recieved my seeds and planted 5 autoflowers. 4 of them are growing (one purple haze) didn't make it. They are two weeks old and groeing good from what I can tell.

Attached Files: