20 year old dating a 17 year old

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocalibz, Jul 26, 2015.

1. It weighs on me how many women i know who aren't even 17, got a kid with some 20 something that is not around and does not provide; I provide counsel for them and its hard not to judge after a while.. Shit is just fucked up, do what you want with your woman, just don't leave her alone to deal with your bullshit. Good luck!

2. I understand some boys (not men because I don't believe men finds romantic comfort with teenagers) just can't help themselves. It's how they are wired, if you see a young lady and she carries herself in a manner that would have people questioning her age, I understand the attraction. Intelligence and beauty are little boys weaknesses.

But y'all gotta do better. Like where was these young ladies parents in her developmental years? Telling her to stay with her own crowd and to not date anyone 1-2 years older than her UNTIL she is 21. she better not be a teen when you stick your peen in her between

Where are these little boys parents telling them to respect women and teach them how NOT to become predators?

Idk Maybe I'm overreacting but I can't imagine being okay with any of that

3. Yah wut

4. Hey! I resemble that remark.

5. Age doesn't always define maturity, but responsibility.
    Here are some questions: Are you capable of handling the mood-swings and emotional turbulence of this person? Are you mentally prepared for verbal sparring (verbal arguments)? These are like the main questions, the other stuff like taking her out, turn-ons, etc will be related to her interests.

6. Wow, I guess I'm the only one who understands what you're saying, Koochie Kooz.

The age difference doesn't seem like a big deal, and maybe it isn't.

But a high school girl dating a 20 year old man is susceptible to all sorts of predatory behaviors. I really don't have the time to explain it but you get it, and I get it. That's what matters. +rep

7. Im 21 and my girl is 18, I dont see it to be a issue at all.

8. I made a point, so now I'm a troll? That's not trolling, this is trolling. "Ay man don't you have new Disney shows to watch, you perv?" Or "ay bruh did you see the newest edition of J-14 magazine so you can stay atop of the latest trends?"

Dipped a 15 ? The fuck are YOU talking about?

Thank you man, I try to be really flexible and understanding but children/teens and animals are where I draw the line

9. Go rub your dick on a tickle-me-Elmo doll

-drops mic-

10. It's also a felony lol statutory rape or whathaveyou

11. go for it. It is only a three year difference. Go slow with her. Respect her. You are older, so show her why older guys are beter. Just don't rush her, and when she is ready, wait a little bit and give her a second to rethink about it. And just be careful, you know how little bitch people can be

12. I never understood the attraction to children. 16 is still an immature child. I prefer women

13. To set the record straight, I never pursued this woman.
    She wanted to go out but I felt it was wrong and she is too young, I posted it here just to see what others think about the ordeal.
    But to who ever said they fucked a 15 year old, thats messed up man, like really.

14. Absolutely nothing wrong with a 20 year old dating a 16-17 year old

Just don't let people know. Society likes to find reasons to judge people

-Yuri

15. You do you just really think about it before you decide to make a choice

I opted out of dating a 17 yr old when I was 20 fwiw