20 year old dating a 17 year old

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocalibz, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I just turned 20 in may.
    Last night some girl was creeping on my fb profile and accidentally sent me a request, I confronted her in messenger wanting to know if we met.
    She quickly apologized for the embarrassment and we got to talking.
    Turns out we have a lot in common, she's a beautiful girl and by her photos she looks around nineteen.
    The more we talked the more I got to know about her.
    Turns out she turned 17 in may as well, and she is just finishing her last year of highschool.
    I myself have been out of highschool for 2 years, I was wanting to get some insight about this, so who better to ask than the wise minds of GC.

2. #2 KushNMusic, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    you sure its not actually a guy lol? inb4 catfish

3. You poor lonely soul.

4. I was 19 when I started dating my last girlfriend, she was 16, but here in the UK 16 is the legal age of sexual consent, so 16YO's are just getting bred left right and centre anyway I got to know her and she was super cool and the best piece of ass I've ever tapped to this day, even now I just get her round and let her know what's up, I'm her childhood sweetheart I was a sort of young sugar daddy, she was my young trophy piece and I loved that cute thing. Another cool thing about younger chicks is you can help to mould them into a woman, I say count yourself lucky you found hot healthy young woman that likes you, now get it in bro. ;) WOOF WOOF WOOF!

5. #5 shitdick567, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    -

6. ...15 is a little too young

7. 15? Oh you wildin '

Idc what the law says because It's full of loopholes and made by people who could give a shit about what you do, dating anybody under 18 should be classified as child molestation/statutory rape. I cannot STAND the idea of y'all saying "and you can mold her mind so she can be the perfect woman"

You are not women so how would you know how to mold a female mind? That's called "grooming" and it is an equally disturbing and disgusting act.

If you REALLY wanted to help these young girls become fine example of what being a woman is all about, tell her to learn how to love herself before trying to be in a relationship. Sick fucks are probably like "well she's very mature for her age, well she's throwing herself at me or well I'm a family friend so why not me?"

Nah. Do you not have friends your own age? Could you not meet the person of your dreams who happens to be your own age? Yeah, finding somebody at all that's on your level is difficult but to date/fuck a teenaged girl? Like who the fuck wants to be 25 still going to a 18+ club?

I bet all y'all in here at some point wore a bunch of Famous Stars and Straps clothing and drink monster and listen to lil Wayne.

8. Lmao that guys alil intense huh!?!

9. Bill Cosby is a nice dude.

He just rapes women, no big deal. He's a cool lovable guy. America's black dad!

You see how character and actions are two different things right?

It's funny how some people don't mind following laws when it thoroughly benefits them.

10. to be honest, to me dating a 17 year old as a 20 year old is corny as hell. It was corny when I was 17(and had to compete with said 20 year olds) and its corny now that i'm 20 Lol.

But people age differently in different areas so who knows.

11. Ask her Dad how he feels about it. That'll be your green or red light.

12. I dont see a problem with it my kids mom and I were the same ages and we were together 7 years..we were more mature than most though

13. Legally it depends on state laws...In some states it is perfectly okay for a 17 year old to date an adult within a certain age range.

And in others it is a felony.[​IMG]

14. #14 Everythingshazy, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    I bet most of the people in here saying a 3-5 year age difference is too much have parents who are 5-10+ years apart.

However, I think that if you are 19, 16 should be the youngest you date, and keep adding a year for every year you age. Once the younger person hits 18, it doesn't matter anymore.

15. I'm 76 and dating a 23 year old, "she can really get the flag up the pole" if you know what I mean. She is just so damn dumb but pros and cons you know. Had to show the silly bitch how to change a light bulb

16. Because laws should dictate how you feel about one another. Fuck your feelings, write down some words and OBEY.
    Making girls happy is what I live to see and enjoy doing as I see it. High school is like prime-time TV, and college is just where it's at. Justice is in the will of the judge, should you get to that point in the due process of getting fucked. Cheers!

17. go for it, one of the best pieces of tail i ever had was a 15 year old when i was 18 3 years is no big deal at all

18. It changes with every situation; everyone is different.
    When I was 16 I dated a guy that was 23 for awhile. Had a good time.

19. ^^ Sounds like a fly chick. It's the fast switch that keeps us runnin' after you... [​IMG]

20. Ehhh 17 is close enough. just make sure its not illegal where you live though.