20 year old dating a 17 year old

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocalibz, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I just turned 20 in may.
    Last night some girl was creeping on my fb profile and accidentally sent me a request, I confronted her in messenger wanting to know if we met.
    She quickly apologized for the embarrassment and we got to talking.
    Turns out we have a lot in common, she's a beautiful girl and by her photos she looks around nineteen.
    The more we talked the more I got to know about her.
    Turns out she turned 17 in may as well, and she is just finishing her last year of highschool.
    I myself have been out of highschool for 2 years, I was wanting to get some insight about this, so who better to ask than the wise minds of GC.

2. In the grand scheme of things a 3 year difference is hardly anything. Even though you've crossed a certain threshold she hasn't I don't see it being a problem. Thrash away.

3. Dont see problem personally.. well her father might have a different view lol

4. As long as the laws wherever you live allow it, sure, why not? Otherwise if they don't like boydamien said, parental issues could get you into some trouble if you ever did anything with her.

5. A lot of states have a consent age of 16 as long as the other person isn't over 24 so you should be alright.

6. Im 21 partner 29 in dec lol been toghether since i was 17 have a 2 year old son . Love of my life

7. My dad was three years older than my mom. Go for it. I don't know of any state that considers 17 below the age of consent.

8. That's not too bad. If you like her go for it. Once you turn 17/18 age becomes just a number

9. Go for it bro! If you like her, what's stopping you? Idk why the stigma for couples involving a male who is older than the female exists. Don't end up on catfish though! (Not that anybody watches it)

10. everyone says go for it until you come across that girl who has that dad who is quick to beat your ass for an adult fucking his underage daughter, not worth it dude.

11. Age does not define maturity or true love.

12. Fuck her and then armbar both her dads arms until his elbows are all mush.

13. You fucking cradle snatcher!

Lol Jjks bro, Hit it with your pick of destiny and see where it goes.

Hey, Worst case scenario Gonorrhea?

14. Probably has a dick.

15. I know this one fool who was 19 when he started dating a 14 year old. Yeah they're still together almost 3 years later. It's kinda eh but the girls parents seem to give no fucks so I guess your totally cool in your situation, OP lol

16. #16 Omega369, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    Go for it dude! In like Africa age of consent is 9

17. Lmao thanks for the replies guys! Ill probably go out for a coffee with her and hangout, but I wouldn't try anything till she at least turns 18.

18. Tear that pussy up bro.

19. 17 year old isn't significantly less developed than an 18 y-o mentally...

If shes 17 but her body says 18+ then go for it

20. Op, some day you'll be in your mid 30s and wondering if a 23 year old will ever fuck you again. Don't get hung up on 3 years.