Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HookahSmokingCaterpillar, Jul 26, 2015.

1. #1 HookahSmokingCaterpillar, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    title[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nobody and i mean NOBODY will be able to tell you from that pic. It's already hard to tell from nug pics, breaking it up and putting it in a bowl doesn't help. I love fear and loathing in las vegas btw.

3. I'm a guess between a .1 - .2

4. #4 HookahSmokingCaterpillar, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Haha alright no worries, was just wondering because i literally just bought a 10 bag from some random without thinking and bcos i had a few bags, only when i broke it up did i realise that there seems much less weed than usual for 10 lol oops
    And yeah I love it, johnny depp's a hero and i read the book a while ago too great stuff

5. When you're only dealing with $10 you get what you get. Which isn't going to be much

6. meh.. Rolled just that up in a joint and still got pretty high just from that

7. Depends on how deep the container is.. Not trying to be rude, but nobody can truly tell you, especially with a pic like that.
    If I had to guess I'd say anywhere between .1-.5

8. Why don't you just buy a scale and find out?

9. Looks like about a half gram of shake. Bet you spent $40 for that, didn't you?