Bashars Great Wisdom

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 432, Jul 26, 2015.

1. #1 432, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Bashar is a being of extraterrestrial origin, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 30 years through channel, Darryl Anka, bringing through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience. Over the years, thousands of individuals have had the opportunity to apply these principles and see if they really work to change their lives and create the reality that they desire.

Overwhelmingly the response we receive is "This works!" Some of the feedback our listeners have shared include:

- Enhanced creativity & abundance
    - Mental & emotional clarity
    - Improved health
    - Enhanced love relationships
    - Expanded psychic ability
    - Increased self love & self acceptance
    - Greater self-empowerment

Whether you believe in channeling or not is irrelevant. This is just to share and help people who are ready to accept all that is.

2. #2 432, Jul 26, 2015
  3. He's a con-man

Only thing worth mentioning about him is his cousin is the crooner Paul Anka who is famous for the song "Puppy Love"

"Bashar" offers private sessions for a fee of $300, in addition to the $100 booking session charge. And let's not forget about the $100 follow-up session with someone named April who talks to dolphins.

Self-help gurus and snake oil salesmen like Anka prey on people who are desperate and vulnerable. On the subject of illegal downloading, Bashar advocates moral relativity, but when it comes to pirating his own material, Anka says those who do “exist in lack- that they are not abundant enough to do it any other way other than violating the rights of someone else.” Anka makes a living convincing people that giving him their money is the only way to get rich. And he is remarkably successful.

https://skeptoid.com/blog/2014/01/19/everything-yo...

4. If that's what you wish to believe.

The videos i posted as you can see are free of charge and are there to be shared with others. Maybe if you took the time to open your mind and listen to at least one video without pre-judgement you might learn something.

Everyone has to make a living one way or another, Nevertheless the information he presents is Great if you ask me.

:)

5. I watched the chemtrails and why aliens don't land and marijuana.. and.. well.. I want to laugh cause it's ridiculous.. but want to cry because people actually buy into this shit. Just goes to show.. if you have charisma and can make people laugh, they'll eat up what you have to say.

6. #6 432, Jul 26, 2015
    Maybe they Understand something you don't? Ever consider that?

Whether you believe him or not his words are very wise and motivational and can help many others if you ask me.

Doesn't this say anything for you? It sure is Powerful.

7. #7 432, Jul 26, 2015
    Surely there must be some sort of inbalance if 97% of people Agree and liked that last video and 3% disagree and disliked out of 50 thousand views.

Not that it means anything you could ultimately always calculate a comback around it but don't you guys have any uplifting reactions at all?

People spend 2 much times in their minds they have lost all touch of their hearts and what life's really about :/

8. If it isn't a popular channel on YouTube, chances are the only people who share it are people who agree with it.. and chances are they share it with others who are already prone to agreeing with it.. and those who disagree aren't going to take the time to share it with other people who'd disagree with it. YouTube statistics aren't really anything to base off of.

As for uplifting.. the guy is entertaining. Channeling a funny alien voice who is somewhat sarcastic is always entertaining.. but that is all it is, entertainment. You might be able to find knowledge and explore new ideas through science fiction.. but when you look at it as knowledge before entertainment, you're actually doing a disservice to your mind.

9. #9 432, Jul 26, 2015
    If you say so, That's fine by me though i must share something.

My mind is Healthier than ever.

I used to eat junk food and not take care of my body, I was constantly depressed and anxious going through so many dark times i came across bashar videos in the past and i had the same thoughts as you guys called him a nutter and thought he was an entertaining joke.

Now days i eat really healthy and take care of my body, Practice Meditation and Live my life to the fullest. It literally feels all the colors in my dark world in the past have come up and i am almost always happy compared to before.

Now explain how now i can comprehend Bashars wisdom & teachings Far better and clearer than i ever did before?

Must mean something.
    Why would i believe and agree and understand with more of what he shares Now then i did before when i was lost in confusion and an emotional wreck?

10. Cause eating unhealthy was weighing down your brain activity.. including parts of your brains responsible for delusions and now that you're eating cleaner, that delusional brain activity is stronger.

11. #11 432, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    lol that made no logical sense whatsoever.

12. Bashar has been shared here before...so don't worry...those who can get something from it will...people will find him or something else when they're ready. Before this...nobody will be convinced of anything they aren't willing to see.

As Bashar has said...you don't have to see him as he represents himself as...but if you get something from what he says then that is all that matters. He really does have something interesting to say IMO...but not everyone has a need to hear it.

13. Reminds me of Carlos the mystically/demonically possessed 19 year old.

He would travel the world sharing his ancient wisdom lol.

But then it turned out James Randi created him to show how people can be easily fooled by "psychics". He even exposed another psychic repeatedly but people still believed in him saying shit like "it won't work if you don't believe". But yea this Bashar sounds like he's crock full of shit.

It's a good documentary called An honest liar on Netflix.

14. Some guy in my math class at college gave a speech about chemtrails and how they're polluting our world.

It was funny as fuck.

He's like "we don't know what's coming out, but it's obviously bad".

Idk how people buy into that shit too but I guess people are gullible.

15. Yeah.. the chemtrails one is always ridiculous. It's like there is some evil plot to infect our air, not that we need help with that.. but people seem to forget that those who supposedly know that it is bad yet continue to spray them have to breathe the same air. Unless they're aliens and terraforming.. of course.

16. #17 White Indian, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    He's a con-artist and should be exposed as one. We have nothing to learn from a man who parades around under the ridiculous guise of an extraterrestrial being, shoveling out large helpings of the same typical self-empowerment garbage espoused by so many other charlatans before him and for taking advantage of the unfortunate people who sincerely want to believe in something beautiful. What he's doing is shameless and anyone who wants to excuse his actions by saying something like: "well, he's got some good things to say" is just as guilty for actually enabling this huckster.

17. #18 432, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    You guys are Delusional beyond understanding and Clearly in Denial.

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE HE IS WHAT HE CLAIMS TO BE OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT.

Take your delusions and life problems elsewhere this is for sharing and motivation to those who are willing to listen to his teachings.

He speaks wise words and those who do not agree or see it are not welcome.

18. That's quite the enlightened attitude: "Anyone who disagrees with me is delusional. I'm awake because I don't eat processed foods so my pineal gland is decalcified, therefore facts, evidence and proof are all irrelevant; only how things make me FEEL is important! Whether or not this man is a liar conning gullible people into giving him money doesn't matter. He says things that make me feel all mushy and sentimental, so they must me true. Because sentimentality=Truth. And if you don't believe what I believe, you're in denial. I know how you think because I'm Awake. Also, you're not allowed to express your opinions on this open forum, even though the sole purpose of an open forum is to express your opinions; that's not important, I'm Awake, that means I only pay attention to things which remind me of that . . . I'm Awake."

19. That's what's great about the internet and public forums, we can post what ever the fuck we wanna post in this thread...and exposing the conman for the conman he is is what needs to be done...

Everything else is the delusional dumb shit...