Need a diy sneaky pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Your_Average_Stoner_420, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys I live with my parents (because I'm still in high school) so I need a pipe/bong/bubbler/literally anything I can smoke out of but it needs to look like it's not a smoking device.
    Also I need to be able to make it myself
    Thanks guys
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Sermagnas3, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Be prepared to put together some of the most sketchy, ghetto things you've ever created. I'm in the same boat as you, but honestly you might be better off buying a smell proof bag and a small pipe, and getting a good hiding spot, But if that is really out of the question, I'm sure that the others and I here can easily help you. What kind are you looking for?

3. 4 part homemade makeshift bong.
    Parts
    1 powerade bottle (empty of course)
    1 Crayola marker
    I wrench socket (3/8 or 1/2 works best)
    1 screen Don't got one? Yes u do! Check in ur faucet most older models have metal screens that are a perfect fit!

Step 1. Take apart the the marker until all u hav in front of u is the casing and the back end. Discard everything else. (Be sure to rinse out casing so no ink is in the inside.

Step 2. With some kind of sharp or pointy object proceed to make a hole into the the back end cap. The bigger the better but don't go overboard.

Step 3. Jam the multiple pointed end (for use of better words) of the socket onto the back end until they fit together perfectly. (Tip: user your lighter to soften the back end of the marker so it will fit to the sockets grooves better)

Step 4. Stick screen into other end of socket so your bud doesn't fall through.

Step 5. Melt a hole into the side of the powerade bottle so the marker can fit through at an angle.

Step 6. Fill with water and add herb and enjoy!

Really all u need to keep is the marker back end/socket part and u can just stick that in a pair of socks. The bottle can probly be other kinds but powerade works the best bcuz of the flat space on the side to make the hole. I use this as a last resort for when I run outta papes since i broke my last glass piece (RIP aqua sparkles) but it's probly my best makeshift piece I have ever created. Some pics also for reference. Also, be sure to switch out plastic parts every 10 or so uses because build up inside can lead to unwanted odors. And of course for health measures also.

Attached Files:

4. ^^^^^Don't do that. We all did shit like that in high school. Then we grew up and realized how dumb it was. when the socket heats up you'll be smoking the gasses from the plastic marker cases. That's why he has to change the plastic pieces every 10 uses. Its causing health measures every time though

5. either buy a chillum and hide it, or you can get a soda can, make a dent in the can by the bottom, poke several holes in the can, and put a carb hole on the side, and you can use that. But it's really not good to use that. I really suggest you get a chillum or peanut (very small bowl)

6. If you have a local smoke shop, just buy an acrylic bong. They're cheap, easy to clean, and don't break easily. That's what I did when I was living with my parents and they didn't know I smoked. I'd just clean out the bong every time and hid it within all of my purses in my closet.

7. Yo I'm in a similar situation, I got my dealer to buy me a pipe (I don't look 18 and the head shop near me won't sell to under 18s cuz it got cameras and shit) and I just hide the pipe, my lighter and my weed in my PC. Take off side panel, put shit in a bit of space, top up with a lil spray of deodorant every day or 2 so you can't smell the weed

8. First step is to move out

9. if you're over 18 all you have to do is show id it doesn't matter what you look like. The only reason they won't sell to you is because you're a minor child. When your old enough you'll be able to buy your own

10. Apple pipe?? It's not the best thing to do but its good for one use and it's pretty easy to get rid of haha. Other than that just get someone to buy you a small spoon pipe and put it in a couple sandwich bags. You can find some good hiding spot on the internet if your parents search your room, good luck man!