Flood n drain Auto THC Bomb/Amnesia grow - Kessil H380 LED

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by NetworkNinja, Jul 25, 2015.

1. #1 NetworkNinja, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Hey all,

This will be my first attempt at a hydro setup. Previously I've worked with soil indoors and out. For my hydro I'm doing an ebb and flow setup running heavy 16 nutes and LED lights (Kessil H380, Everglow) and CFL's.

Currently I've germinated my Autoflower Bomb and planted them into some rapid rooters. I'll attach some pics of the setup below. Any advice, constructive criticism etc welcome.

I also have some other products I'd love to get some information on such as Rhizo Blast and the Microbe Hydroponics kit.

Thanks for coming by.

Attached Files:

2. Added in ventilation fans to tent today, intake and outtake.

3. Finally got 1 sprouter. I've started germinating another 2 seeds, one Auto THC Bomb and one Auto Amnesia with the paper towel method.

Attached Files:

4. I have another 2 seeds that has cracked and have a decent taproot going that I've planted into 2 more rapid rooters. I have started my first sprouter on a nutrient solution and added in Rhizo blast to test. Apparently it makes explosive root growth. I'll update with my findings and pics.

5. Its been about a week since the first seedling sprouted. The one in the bottom right is about 5 days old and the one on the left is 3 days old. The two on the right are Auto THC Bomb, the one on the left is Auto Amnesia. Running a Kessil H380 on the Veg light right now.

Attached Files:

6. Subbed!
    Planing to do thc bomb for my next grow.

7. Here are pics from 3 days ago.

Attached Files:

8. And more from today.

Thanks for joining me on this adventure. Where are you getting your seeds from?

Attached Files:

9. Herbieseeds. so far haven't haven't had any problems with them.

10. I've used attitude my last two runs. Haven't had any issue. I'm considering buying from a different bank for my next run. How much are the Auto Bomb at Herbie?

11. Not sure if there is much difference in price. I use herbiesheadshop only because I can use a card

12. I am looking at purchasing 2 of the same lights you are using. The Kessil H380.

How is it performing so far? What other lights have you had experience with? Is that a pretty solid light?

"They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially ‘colonised’ it. So technically, I colonised Mars.
    In your face, Neil Armstrong!"

If you ask, you need to read more. :)