GHETTO - should i go there or naw?

Discussion in 'General' started by thethurgoodjenkins, Jul 25, 2015.

1. So my friend said he can get me a quarter of loud for 120 but he says i either have to front him the money, or i have to go with him to the ghetto in atlanta to get it.Im kinda scared to go to to the hood because there are gang members and also lots of police that could pull us over, but im also a little hesitant about fronting that much money...what would you do?

2. I'd stay out of the ghetto if I were you... too many fags!

3. wow, you have to go on a mission to the ghetto right after your gay friend chased you around naked, huh.

yeah, none of this happened did it.

4. yes it did actually happen.and the friend that might take me to the ghetto is not the same guy that chased me around naked.I havent been talking to the gay guy im kind of scared of him

5. Get this kid a go pro

6. lol i need one

7. it's not that big of a deal....then again i kind of live in the ghetto lol

8. I think you should, make sure you say "you niggers dont scare this white boy!" Youll have so many people offering you free weed

9. Did you just say 120 a quarter? Fuck that.... Lol

10. Front him 240 to be safe

11. #11 Green_Thumb, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    120 for a quarter?! Of "loud" in Atlanta?! Doesn't sound legit haha. Probably wouldn't drop 120 for a quarter of the loudest loud.

12. Yea go please!

13. Sounds fishy

14. I dont pay over 80 for a quad of "loud".

15. you're stupid if you go with it. this is the kind of setups that happened to suburban white kids when i lived in chicago lol, wouldn't be surprised if your "friend" is on it as well.

16. I trust 2 people enough to front money to. I used to trust almost anyone I knew.

I stay out of the hood. Where I'm from every trap is marked, either by police or rival dealers and junkies waiting to rob the place. The corners are worse. The ghetto isn't exactly known for its subtlety.

Of course, robbery is a realistic outcome.

I don't know what a 1/4 costs in Georgia, but prices in my state are crazy high- and I can get medical grade that's made its way x country for $80-90.

"Loud", "Fire", "Kush" are just buzzwords. The stuff the guy down the street has does the same thing for less.

In summary, stick to the suburbs until you get into heavy stuff. But don't get into heavy stuff.

17. Back under your bridge! Back I say!

18. Doubt you'll find any dank in the hood. At that price too fuck that, only worth the trouble if its a good deal

19. Ghettos don't have loud. You are getting ripped off badly. I pay 80 for a quat of loud here in beverly hills calif. I aint gettin jumped.....