How to get a stronger high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sunless Shade, Jul 25, 2015.

1. I used to be a regular smoker but haven't smoked in about 2 weeks. Does not smoking for a while increase the high intensity? If so, how long do I have to stop for?
    What else makes us smokers have a stronger high, besides smoking more weed?
    Cheers ;)

2. Yeah it's called a tolerance break

3. T-breaks are needed here and there. Usually my girlfriend and I will buy a half zip for two weeks and when we start smoking more to feel the same we take a break. The marihuana starts to lose that novel effect after awhile

4. Mango smoothie an hour b4 you smoke

5. Gravity bong

6. Digg a massive hole in your grow room and turn on LED lights and Plant yourself in. Then wait patiently.

7. #8 432, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Jokes lol just cut back few days should do the trick or just Do edibles instead.
    Edibles don't seem to mess with my tolerance.

Also in them few days try to have lots of healthy detox/smoothies or shakes flush your system out better, Then boom your rocked. If you stay on junk/processed foods you might need to wait a lot longer.

8. I shotgun dabs by spinning my nail to the deepest length it has and I can unscrew it by rubbing the dab in a c.clockwise direction. Once it unscrews I can push my nail up and the barely able to hold the dab in the bong suction turns into a wind tunnel entering my lungs. Got really high this way compared to others. Ghosting it helped too

9. stop smoking for a month then buy a fat sack

10. [quote name="DabToker" post="21951203" timestamp="1440286160"]I shotgun dabs by spinning my nail to the deepest length it has and I can unscrew it by rubbing the dab in a c.clockwise direction. Once it unscrews I can push my nail up and the barely able to hold the dab in the bong suction turns into a wind tunnel entering my lungs. Got really high this way compared to others. Ghosting it helped too[/quote
    Don't ghost the dabs brother that's not healthy !!

11. I know it's not the healthiest but I'm young and foolish and everyone tries to show off for their friends at some point

12. #13 DabToker, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015

13. Eat a mango an hour before you smoke.. but doesn't always work depending on your bud. You could also look for some Tagament HB.. think that is the name, 4 pills. It is heartburn medicine, but it helps to reduce the enzymes that break down THC. It'll stay in your system longer, but too much use and it'll jack up your tolerance.

14. hold your breath [​IMG]

15. Did you ever stand up too fast while high? My high skyrockets.. for about 15 seconds that is. Everything starts to turn white.. lose my position in the universe and start to wobble, what feels like every nerve in my body tingles and I have to hold on to something so I don't fall over. I love it.

OP - You could also donate blood! Help save a life and then smoke afterwards.. you'll be fucked up.

16. Smoke better weed

17. Do a rising blow back!