This Hillary Clinton lady

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 25, 2015.

1. I'd like to know how one quantifies corruption

-Yuri

2. http://www.transparency.org/research/

You ignored all the other stuff yuri, come on now. What about the rest of it, how do those numbers bounce of off your world view? Does it have any effect at all to see how a social democracy let alone a nation state can in practice work?

3. its not that I ignored it. I have no counter to it.

I know I type crazy shit on here sometimes but I'm more reasonable than you think.

I don't deny anything you posted

-Yuri

4. I think the real test of a nation is do you have politicians cooking bacon with machine guns? Cause in America we have that shit. USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

5. I don't have one

But now I want one

-Yuri

6. In all fairness that's pretty cool [​IMG]

7. #67 forty winks, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    That's what 6 months of recurrent darkest can do for the soul.

8. [​IMG]

9. Hillary looking at felony indictments after they viewed her private email and found "Top Secret" info.

I'm sure she'll get a pardon, but hopefully this goes somewhere so she can never see the light of day in the voting booth..

10. And these libs said they trusted here. Biggest phony crook of the bunch.
    I must be sexist for saying that.

11. She deserves nothing less than to eat shit and die a slow, dragged out death. Fuck her.

12. To be honest this doesn't really lower her that much in my book because I feel like she's done far sketchier shit in the past. I'm more worried about all the deals she helped broker with foreign entities where it was very clear she was getting kickbacks for foreign speaking events. This server shit seems kind of overblown to me. I remember when a similar indigent happened in the bush administration. They found out that something like 50 people in the administration were using private RNC servers and not public ones. Nothing can sum up the hypocrisy of this whole situation better than former press secretary to Bush Dana Perino. When this whole shit goes down she tries to downplay it as not a big deal and only a couple people used private servers, which later was found to be wrong when they found 50 other people using private servers. Now, fast forward to Dana Perino Fox News pundit and she's talking about how this is the greatest threat to our national security. It's like bitch, how full of shit can you possibly be? When a repub does it it's business as usual and not a big deal. When a dem does it it's going to hurt our national security without a doubt and she deserves to go to jail. The hypocrisy on both sides when it comes to "scandals" like this is laughable. Also how come no one is talking about the fact that multiple people in Scott Walkers administration are in jail for corruption and he has had some serious involvement in major scandals. I'm not saying we shouldn't shit on Hilary cause we should, but we should also shit on Scott Walker. If people are gonna attack candidates then they should attack all equally for the sketchy shit they do.

13. Both hurt national security. Quit bitching and hang them all.

14. My point was both fucked up and both don't deserve the presidency. However, I think in both cases the server thing is blown a little out of proportion well more important stories about questionable activity are ignored is what concerns me. I really wasn't trying to imply, even though it probably came across that way, that it's not a big deal because both sides do it, just noting the irony of the situation.

15. #75 HongKongPhooey, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    She is just so slimy that it oozes out of her pores. She plays the stereotype Clinton extremely well. Gets paid off by corporations and foreign countries, through fundraising and the Clinton Foundation.

Every time she's held a political office she's done nothing with it. Given the SoS job because she made a deal with Obama, and she turns out to be terrible.

Of course they're already gearing it up that all this isn't her fault, but even then it shows she's just incompetent.

16. "I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that email server..."

Bill to Hillary (with visions of vaginal cigar action): "Don't worry hun - I'll be there for ya when ya get out."

17. Honestly I'm really afraid she will win

-Yuri

18. The noose is getting tight around her neck.

19. This is all just gut feeling, of course, but I don't think she's going to make it through, and if she does, I don't think she can win the presidency

It's a crazy circus of course but I ain't feeling Clinton