This Hillary Clinton lady

Discussion in 'Politics' started by VikingToker, Jul 25, 2015.

1. All of our Presidents must appear to look nice on camera. Photo journalism 101. That bust, my word. broad shoulders too. Quite the profile of an American 1st LadyMan.

2. I don't care what people say. Kim is fucking hot

3. Interesting, I see more low insults than political analysis

She seems hard to pin down, sort of shapeless, formless, which is to me the sign of a true career politician

After many interviews and reading about her; I don't know who she is, I don't know what she wants, I don't know how she operates, and I don't know entirely what people think about her

4. #24 Tokesmith, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Hilary is just another corrupt politician with MANY corporate ties.

And if people knew that they might not vote for her, but people are ignorant. They are going to vote for Hilary because she's a WOMAN and not because she's a well QUALIFIED politician.

I've literally heard that reason almost every time I've asked someone why vote for Hilary. With the "when will we ever get a another woman for president" response.

Unfortunately she will win because of this bullshit reason.

Bernie Sanders is the one!

5. As seedy as she is, I would still take her over a Walker or Bush presidency. That being said I probably won't feel compelled to vote unless Sanders wins the nomination, which we all know won't happen.

6. I don't trust her.

7. I can definitely see her winning the upcoming elections.

8. It's laughable how much of a non-difference that would make. You got three neoconservative, out-of-touch corporate sellouts. Close your eyes and pick one. Well, I guess that's what you did already.

9. bernie sanders is a neo conservative?

10. #30 Lenny., Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    hillary, bush, and walker are. the three people mentioned in the post i responded to.

11. ah, my misunderstanding.

12. Can't argue with you on that too much. My only reason for really backing Hillary over the other two is that I think she would choose better Supreme Court justices than Walker or Bush. I think she would choose a corporate stooge like the others but they would probably be more socially liberal so hopefully we don't have any more Scalia type justices running amok. There's supposedly gonna be a couple vacancies in the near future.

13. It's hard to put a political analysis on someone who constantly changes her views just so she can get votes. There is a lot of dirt on Hillary if you do the right digging. Lots of people have ended up murked who stood in her way. JFK jr is one of them.. Hillary flip flops and serves ho's like flapjacks..

14. A corporate stooge that's genuinely socially liberal? If that's possible then I'd start believing in miracles :laughing:

15. I meant by comparison. The lesser of two evils is still the lesser even if it's a shit deal.

16. Hillary Clinton would be labelled a right wing corporate vampire extremist in Norway

For comparison

17. #37 Lenny., Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    or by anyone that can observe reality

and it is still evil too. we got nowhere with that one. we're eff'd.

18. As secretary of state she funded extremists groups that are now isis, and in her very short tenure in the limelight she already proven her lack of regard for upholding the law (her email scandal). These two reasons should be more than enough to disclude her from contention and consideration...

19. Rich woman running for rich people. She sucks.

20. I thaught you were describing obummer. Don't vote for him you are a racist. Don't vote for Hilary and you are sexist. Funny how that works.