Question about plant, newbie.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by har0xz, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Also once budding starts I guess keep it going for 60 days.... Then I'll need more advice. I know one its a budded to cut from the nodes and hang upside down to dry for a week?. After that I'm clueless on curing. So ill be back to ask questions. Let's prat it's smoke able love to smoke some free stuff.

2. Sorry for typos cell phone this time. But thanks guys without advice I was gonna let this grow another month.... But it's time to bud. Been growing since April.

3. To answer savvy I did not order yet. I need to find cheap equipment like a better bulb I'm thinking a 400 watt halogen. Then I'll order some more fox farm. Btw I used no nutrients fir thus grow but for budding I'm using fox farm big bloom.

4. it will recover after the up pot and if anything will look happier now that it has room to stretch its legs. everyone has a different way to trim but I prefer to cut off fan leaves and hang the whole plant to dry. then dry trim and into mason jars. just remember when adding those fox farm nutes to start off at a quarter strength and work your way up. maybe feed-water-water or something like that. and the light youre looking for is a 400 metal halide not halogen.

5. how was your first grow smoke?

6. At first I thought maybe I harvested to soon bc the potency wasn't that great. Then, about 10 minutes later it crept up on me and it was a great high.

7. Nice. I just started flower with bagseed. Have pre-flowers but no sex yet. Can't wait

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. haha, I am about to sample my grow. I know thread hijack. But I felt it was somewhat relevant :)

I remember my first smoke, Way too early and was shit.
    Then my second was ok,
    but my third topped it.

Now im on to my fourth i believe. And its almost over, and the Fifth is almost about to begin.

So if you wanna take a look at how ive barely progressed in four grows go through my profile :p

Next time ill be using LST, and Defoliating since I dont plan to use much lighting. Next grow should be LED if things go well.

Sorry again if thread hijack, already was blazed when I started replying lol.

9. No u didn't hijack it's fine. I'm guessing there's no way right this second to see if mines a male or female right? Guess I gotta wait for the flowering to begin. I am gonna be happy if it's female just with the leave tips being 3 and 5 om expecting some garbage tree. It will probably not even get me high. Let's hope it does tho. Next plant I'm ordering g the best seeds and running it perfect. Starting off with nutrients and keeping it in house at all times since it'll be cold out. The bulb I mean is the swiggly one that's kinda a fluorescent but it screws in. 400 watts it puts out. Then I'm getting a clamp light from Lowes should work fine for one plant. And I'm getting feminine ized seeds so no more guessing. Next grow will be more professional. This was the experiment and so far its worked. Lol my dad was amazed it did cause when he saw the noticeable pot leafs start to show he never seen anything like it. So next sat 12/12 cycle begins hopefully I get white hairs in 2 weeks and if I do I'm letting it bud for over a month then I'll see where it's at. I'll take weekly pics.

10. #30 har0xz, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    When budding is done I'll be asking some questions I know a good dry out and cure needs to be done. I'll admit once I dry it out I'm testing a Lil piece if bud. See if it tastes right. If this weed gets me high it's a miracle. I'm glad I came here I was gonna let it keep growing another month but it's ready to go now if u guys are right and tip count don't matter. I have a pic from a month ago I'm posting look how small it was and how it was wilting from when it had lack of light.

11. hmm trying to post an attachment not allowing me. damn

[​IMG]

12. #32 har0xz, Jul 26, 2015
    [​IMG]

these were a month ago, it grew alot since then

13. notice how little the stem is, then in the new pic its like a stalk. it took off outside, i have it under better lights now inside so one more week, and its flowering time. total darkness 12 hours and total light 12 hours. hopefully it starts to show within 2 weeks if not ill be stumped. either way if its a female it will bud, question is will it have thc and be smokeable. lets hope so. saavy, post some pics of the bud u got from ur first grow. just curious to see what it looks like. thanks

14. #34 killset, Jul 26, 2015
    That's not good growth that's alot of stretching. Did you have a fan on that when you brought it inside? Lighting maybe? Its stem looks extremely small and weak.

15. no fan on it, but i was wrong that pic is over a month old. but since i switched to new lighting and outside it grew huge. the first pic i posted is a week old i will post a pic from today later on. its huge. here is a pic from when it first sprouted in a coffee mug.
    its growing wild now leaves all over like 2 leaves out of a node then more, its crazy. the stem is like a stalk i would make hemp rope out of it. so it really bloomed with the new set up. here is it in infancy. next post is it last week look at the huge differnence,

[​IMG]

16. here is a week ago:

major improvement....

[​IMG]

17. #37 har0xz, Jul 26, 2015
    u can see its healthy now, nice thick stems. it wasnt getting enough light back then. but now all signs show its ready to bud. ill post todays pic asap and u guys let me know if i should keep letting it grow or bud it out. i appreciate the help. it looks alot bigger as of today wait till u see it. then i guess let me know if i should keep growing it or if its budding time.

i think its budding time its getting too tall, and if its gonna get taller in flowering its time to bud. its not a sativa so it shouldnt be getting so high, if it was the leaves would be much thinner these are wide leaves like a indica.

18. what im planning for is in a week switch to 12/12 as i said, then the leaves will probably fall down a bit, and the budding should begin. if it doesnt work oh well its an experiment. ill know what to do next time. this is just a bag seed, i am buying mine next time im thinking of buying these: https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/seedshop/blueb...

19. killset take another look at my last few posts and recomment, im sure u can see it has matured alot and recovered.

20. I wouldn't consider the stem thick even now. Looks fragile or you wouldn't be supporting it already. Buds won't even have to be very big before you'll have to start supporting them. Potassium silicate is all I got to say. Stronger stems and makes nutrients more readily available. I can't believe the difference its made. How old is that plant? If you're moving it inside for 12/12 you can do it whenever you want just don't expect a big yeild from a small plant. I'm not sure why you think it may not work.