I had deja vu of having deja vu

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by schuy7, Jul 25, 2015.

1. So most people have experienced some form of deja vu. But the other day I was at work and I had deja vu but it also felt like I remembered having deja vu of this moment before, so it was like deja vu of deja vu...

It's hard to explain, but has anyone else experienced anything like this?

2. Pretty sure that's cancer...

3. well if thats the case then I am dying. Cause this has happened multiple times to me as well.

4. #4 archie_teutis, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    I sometimes get stuck in loops of deja-vu:

i get a dejavu and then a dejavu of having the dejavu. Then i stand wondering about the double dejavu and get a dejavu about wondering about the double dejavu of the dejavu.

.. i got lost in that last sentence.

Anyways: the loops get on and then when i wonder about those loops...mi get stuck in a loop at that point again.

5. That's awesome I have a few times.

Almost like being aware of being aware or being in a dream within a dream and being aware that you are dreaming.

Shows you are very connected spiritually.

6. I was thinking the same thing.

It's funny because a few days before this I had a dream that I was talking to this guy, telling him that he needs to become more and more aware of himself. And we were walking on this path. But there was a guy overlooking us and it happened to be the same guy I was walking and talking with.

7. I experience it often

8. I had a dream that I got up, took a piss, went downstairs and said whats up to my dad, went and got some breakfast then woke up and did all of the same exact things but that was a dream too and then actually woke up and then purposely did all the same stuff in case I could throw my timeline off or something lol (I was doing lots of acid back then)

9. Scientists have concluded that the human brain kinda "short circuits" in the memory banks from time to time. They say its like a skip in a record or a CD where it repeats the same thing over and over. It appears as an illusion...AKA "Deja Vu"

10. psychonauts say it's a multiverse version of you that already did that slipping into our timeline...I've thought of weird random phrases and heard it seconds later on the radio or tv...just the other day I was singing "mad world" in my head and I went inside I turned on the tv and it was playing on cleveland show...so is that pre-deja vu?

11. I'm curious about your statement, because i've had many many instances of that happening. Like enough to lose count. It's actually made me nervous just thinking about it.

Sometimes a random thought will pop into my head, and 10 seconds to a min later, I hear that EXACT SAME thought coming over the radio, tv or even someones own mouth. Too many times for a coincidence. I'm just not sure how to investigate the phenomena.

12. Sometimes i would have a dream but then completely forget about the dream. Weeks later i would be in the same situation as the dream and that's when the Deja Vu kicks in. I fucking saw the future !

Though i know its more than the dream-state. Could have something to do with Parallel Universes.

13. Yes i dream of future events ALL the time. As said above, it could be from a different universe, time is not supposed to be linear

14. That's what I think it is...I think it's also possible to pull certain timelines close to our so certain actions can bleed through..It could explain things like luck and love like the more positive your vibes are tend to brings more positive events and people who are always shitty keep bringing other versions of their shitty selves closer to this timeline...It could also explain why this timeline even exists still because we collectively choose to observe the timeline where we all didn't die...just some stoner thoughts for ya lol