The Government doesnt give a Fuck About You

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Jul 25, 2015.

1. #1 DivineVictoryX, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015

The Black guy around the 4 minute mark are like most of the posters on Pandora who call everything a "conspiracy"

It's annoying. Cut the bullshit. Their Plan has been made public you just have to LOOK for it. People who want more money and power control the country so Question everything. TPP, actually I'm done if you don't want to wake up to reality then your weak. Cut and Dry, Straightforward.

All I want to do is help in the fight against the establishment. I've Informed many people about the TPP I went to the mall and handed out pamphlets, put em on cars, more people know, I woke people up. Seriously it sounds funny because no one does this and lack the balls to do it, you care what people think which is stupid.The system was setup to attack people who question things.

2. Start a revolution

3. [​IMG] [​IMG]

The government doesn't give a fuck about me? No kidding. Citizens are just the source of wealth which politicians plunder for their own purposes. But getting enough people to believe that will never happen. Most Americans love their government as long as it keeps giving them other people's money.

4. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t<h1 itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle">"The Government doesn't give a Fuck About You"</h1>

No Shit ? You just figured this out ?

5. Another tpp thread? And still op doesn't even know what tpp is...

-yuri

6. what els is new...

7. All these fucking conspiracies! They gotta be a conspiracy. The bankers, Jews, aliens, and billionaires concoct all this shit in secret meetings so we, da lil people, don't catch on to their insidious plans.

8. Make sure you don't tell anybody, but they pay me (quite well) to make jokes about all the conspiracies just to throw people off track. [​IMG]

9. I wont say nothin. [​IMG]

10. its not a conspiracy really..its all about the allocation of assets..

No matter how you look at it or what you think or whatever ..

Whoever is running things..its all about the money..

11. So now that Jade Helm didn't pan out like you'd hoped, you've taken up the TPP banner? After TPP passes, what's the next cause the right wing Tea Party agenda will foist on you? What's the next boogeyman for you to chicken little about?