Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

parents chill about smoking ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Jul 24, 2015.

1. #1 CasperTheTokerGhost, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    so I just got back from meeting the other side of my family. a lifestyle i have never met. a crazy eye opening experience.

1) So ive been smoking weed for 8 almost 9 months now and my parents know. They always call me out on it but never take action they just call me out. I also confirmed that my dad would toke by my cousins wife. she said she saw him smoke when he visits them. theres theorys about some other drugs. ;) not bad ones tho.

2) My cousin from ^ hes 10 years older than me (hes 28) and he smokes weed. A shit ton he had like 1 huge mason jars full of dank. Had some granddaddy purp when he smoked me out every night and changed up the strains. The same thing happens to him, his mom would call him out about it like my cousin came in the house high and first thing his mom is like you smoked didnt u! and i couldnt even smell anything. And they joked about him smoking because another time he was not too happy and like saying he needs bong rip to be happy hahah.

3) so i asked him about it when they call him out because my dad does that too and my mom. he said just to go with it ahah.

Question: Soooo..... since my parents never take action, should i just smoke in my townhouse freely when they arent home? like i try to be stealthy and no i cant buy a vape atm. i try to be stealthy, take snaps, use sploof, coin over bowl, ozioum, etc... but always get called out. So do you guys think i should just smoke and not have to worrry about it at all like smell. or Also i can be able to load bigger bowls and not have to one lung hit and be done smoking for a bit cuz that'll get me pretty high. (had a t break) or it can be a trap and i get screwed. Idk loool. tell me ur guys opinions.

P.S. im sorry that its really long i tend to talk a lot in person so.... yeah

2. Why dont you smoke outside then take a shower

3. i live in a town home for the time being and if i go out most likely ill be seen and reported. im paranoid about my neighbors as well. This bitch stared at my house a couple times, and other times i smoked the workers all looked at my house. Or im just paranoid.

4. Could just go for a walk. That way you arent just sitting in one spot.

5. i cant roll to save my life haha, i have a one hitter bat but its a pain to clean and i cant carry a bong around lmfaoooo

6. Rolling is less efficient but for times like this itd be a good skill to have. You could buy one of those roller things for like a dollar somewhere.

7. ik but theres nothing like smoking out a bong. i love my bong haha

8. Then just make sure you sit near a window and blow the smoke out of the window. But dont let the smoke come back in. Also pack single hit bowls.

9. ......... did u not read what i wrote... all i do are one hit bowls......

10. If it's your parent's townhouse, and you are somewhere weed is still illegal, I'd say no to smoking in their house....you might get them in a world of shit with the law...or yourself, if that matters to you.

11. I misread. I thought you were packing full bowls.

12. I think you should sit down with your parents and have a talk. They will set all the ground rules you need to know. Respect the rules of the house and try not to get busted if smoking outside. That will result in a world of bullshit and pain for your parents.
    I'm 53 years old and have three beautiful kids. All have tried cannabis in the past and all are not currently smoking due to personal reasons; jobs, school etc. Honesty with your parents is the only way.

13. I remember when I was too lazy to learn to roll...
    Once you learn, you'll never turn back. Rolling is an art, I consider rolling nice jays as one of my most valuable skills.
    Besides rolling, do you like smoking joints?

14. Consider vaporization. Smell is closer to non existent, save on medicinals, parents will respect, trust on the almighty goddess to guide us home

15. OP, do not smoke in your parents house if they do not like the smell. Have respect. Do your parents make a special trip acroos the room to fart in your face? No. They respect you. You should respect them too.

16. If you're parents aren't busting you now I wouldn't push it. If you feel they're cool about it or feel like they smoke just straight up ask them be like you know "I enjoy cannabis I was wondering what your thoughts are?" But if they're already being cool with you don't take advantage. I personally would love for my future kids to approach me about cannabis, Id rather have open communication. Im sure your parents would too.

17. someone needed to say just this

dont be afraid to grow a pair and sit down with your parents

18. Come on man, stop making excuses.We all couldn't roll at one point, I remember myself when I first started smoking constantly having to rely on others to roll which I'm sure they all loved. I even went to Amsterdam for a week end and took a rolling machine with me which was terrible and I ended up throwing it and learnt to roll my own which were pretty decent by the end of the trip but loose to start.

Plus you don't really have any choice, you can't do bong hits when you are living with your folks because they will smell it and probably take action if you start taking the piss. I'm in the same boat, believe me, my bong is stashed at a friends. Also rolling a joint/spliff is an art and once you learn you will always prefer to smoke joints you've rolled over someone else making one. I usually make a couple of spliffs, grab my ipod and go the park or somewhere scenic I'm telling you there's no better way to clear your head and relax.

But if your still not convinced about learning to roll you could always buy a small pipe (very cheap) and lean out the window while blazing then spray some air freshener or go outside and find somewhere obscure to take a hit.

19. Rolling machine, rolling mat or pre-rolled cones

You don't need to be able to roll to use these