How much weed do you think me and my newcomer friends will go through?

Discussion in 'General' started by rylakai, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I'm having some of my guys over next Wednesday to try some bud for the first time. I'm not too huge on money right now and all I can manage is 3 to 4 grams. I wanna preserve some of it for personal use later in the week and before hand but I don't know how much I should waste on them. Do you think 3 people will go through 4 grams within two smoke sessions?

2. Your new comer friends should only take a couple hits each. Don't wanna scare em away by getting them too high if u split a gram 3 ways over 2 sessions, you'll have 2 gs for personal use

3. Hold on! Just hold on a minute!

I'm feeling something big here, it is coming on strong...I...Just need...To reach out and grab...THE POWER!!

[​IMG]

There it is! Yes, yes is the answer I'm receiving from The Beyond...Not only that but you will certainly, probably have enough to smoke long after they leave; it is unfortunate though that in two days a dog will eat whatever you managed to save before you even have a chance to touch it.

So, um...I'm gonna have to charge you a bit and all, I mean, not everyday you reach out and grab such unstable power from thin air and turn it into a psychic reading, so I'm gonna hit ya with a $23.43 charge and another $5...For things and shit.[​IMG]

4. Kids these days....

5. "How much should i waste on them" lol