Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dab identification

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lean prince, Jul 24, 2015.

1. So I just bought a
    2 gs of wax, one off each dealer. Does it look straight and how many dabs is this?

Attached Files:

2. Do we look like scales?? the fuck????? sigh think if you can't answer it no one can especially with dabs.

3. Both look like shit, purge it before you try to smoke.

4. I've been vaping it, stuff in the jar is ok but wax paper isn't that great, it's wet is that safe to vape?

5. Wet wax is not good at all. Purge that before you use any more.

6. #6 TokeRandir, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Ugh wax paper... Why does this keep coming up? Try to get that off into some parchment paper or something then chuck it in the fridge, looks like it's a mess at room temp. ^Also definitely purge it like ZigzaGoop said^. The wax paper itself will also melt and ignite, don't put it near heat.

7. How do I purge that small amount

8. FUCK THAT SHIT
    I'd price that at a few bucks.
    That's like having me sell you my reclaim for the month.

9. I think it's a little more than a few $

10. Fuck that wax Im going to put it in a joint

11. The one in the jar looks gross, but looks like you got a hook up for 1g with the one in the wax paper, even if it looks wet.
    Purge that, if not both.

12. Really? It weighed to .7 but I thought the jar stuff was better quality cus it's light and dry

13. Not really, I wouldn't even pay a dollar for that. Looks gross

14. Couldn't pay me to hit that

15. Gross, use for edibles. don't inhale that shit

16. The wax on the paper looks like it would spark and sizzle all over the place. And I can't even tell what consistency the wax in the jar is. Can't tell over a picture, especially not with wax. What happens if you heat it up by putting a lighter near it? Does it crackle/sizzle at all?

I'd advise against buying wax, unless you and the wax man both know what you're doing. I've seen people get sick as hell off of bad wax

17. The jar wax is dry and crumbly is that good? And I smoked the wax joint and it didint really fizzle but it kinda made a minor burning effect

18. It's both shit. No offense

19. What about this?

Attached Files:

20. What about it? Has nothing to do with original question from 2015. Want a pat on the back?