Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I used bout 14 grams of ran bho weed in a tincture is it safe/ effective?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrsparrowmanpal, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Thats bassicaly the question cant seem to find the answer really wann feel an edible tonight let me know please
    Please I dont wanna damage my body

2. your ingesting 14 grams of BHO? sounds like an intense high, but itl'll be fun until you end up passing the fuck out. then your gonna wake up stoned as fuck too, so make sure you got nothing to do for the next 24 hours.

3. Lol more like 14 grams of already ran bud.

4. I just run 14 grams cannabis at a time. Very small return of bho. Once it has quit bubbling I mix in a very small amount of everclear to dissolve the oil. I don't see why you couldn't use a bit more everclear and make a tincture. I have no idea of dosing.

5. No, ingesting that much bho would give you cannabinoid hypermesis syndrome almost indefinitely and make you very very sick. Try eating .2-.3 even if you're experienced and you'll be very high.