LED

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by samsneed34, Jul 23, 2015.

1. I'm on my first grow. Using 150 watt true power, northern lights strain in soil. I'm on day 31. Not getting any smell and really no bud development. Can you tell me what's wrong? Thank you. And for some reason I can't upload pics.

Attached Files:

2. sorry it looks like the pics did upload. Thanks for any assistance!

3. I do see some pre flowers but 31 days of veg is not way long. Have you switched her to 12/12 yet?

4. yes I'm on 12/12. I should have mentioned it's an autoflower. It says should be done in 60 days from seed. I watered yesterday with a lil bit of Tiger bloom. Thanks for any help!

5. Most autos state a shorter total grow time than reality. I see some preflowers so you're on the right track. Prob just wait a bit and she'll start to bud. She looks really healthy so I wouldn't worry. you can try to get her to flower by adding some more spectrum. Some 2700k cfls should do the trick to simulate Autumn.

6. thank you I will give it some more time. I'm a lil worried my led is too close or I overwater ed tho.

7. 12/12with autos will reduce yeild 18/6 or 20/04 is best start nutes at 1/4strength and work your way up

8. Anytime I grew autos i always used 20 hours on 4 hours off. I would switch to this and you should notice much more growth.

9. I am on day 40 from seed and I have No smell and no bud formation Is It too early or should I toss it

10. Don't toss it, Just wait. She looks healthy. Keep her going she'll flower

11. #12 punkass, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Take ur time man don't rush it like every one said keep the lights on a veg time like 18 or more hours a day that's the hole point of auto plants man is u can grow the next to vegging non auto plants but by keeping the lights on longer they grow more that's kinda why they say 60 days but auto seed grow kinda short anyways but bro my first grow took forever and not doing bad at all ur learning so keep it up and don't give up

12. After the plant starts to bud like full flower u can finsh it off with 12/12 if u like I have used autos b4 but there not my specialty but that's what I recommend

13. autos should be kept on 18/6 20/4 some people even do 24/0 switching down to 12/12 will reduce yeild

14. Patience... so difficult to find it, but its the most necessary ingredient to a successful grow.