Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Visine to pass a drug test?

• Please log in to reply

fireal13

fireal13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
I've often heard that you can pass a drug test by adding a few drops of visine to your urine. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Thanks

Similar Topics: Visine to pass a drug test?     x

coldworld

coldworld

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
ive heard this myth too, but im not 100% sure if it works. but im about 95% sure bleach does work. its work for me and one of my friends. i took the top off of a eyedropper, put some bleach in there and carry it around with me (my HS has random piss test). just be sure not to use it as an eyedropper when your high:cry: :bongin:

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts
I know some kid who used to have random drug tests, so he'd drink bleach before them. I have no idea how he's still alive, but he did pass his tests.

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts

ive heard this myth too, but im not 100% sure if it works. but im about 95% sure bleach does work. its work for me and one of my friends. i took the top off of a eyedropper, put some bleach in there and carry it around with me (my HS has random piss test). just be sure not to use it as an eyedropper when your high:cry: :bongin:

your hs piss tests? is it private cuz i dont think thats legal. . .

jda

jda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 365 posts

I know some kid who used to have random drug tests, so he'd drink bleach before them. I have no idea how he's still alive, but he did pass his tests.

Holy shit, i'd never do something like that to my body, rofl.

coldworld

coldworld

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

your hs piss tests? is it private cuz i dont think thats legal. . .

nope its a public school, but we have this program call 'SWAT' that our parents sign the students up for and allows the school to give us drug tests. and my mom being who she is signed me up for it.

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
the bleach thing works. My buddy from high school got semi-busted when his mom walked by his open backpack and smelled weed. he didn't have any in there anymore, but the smell hung around, so he got tested the next day after school. He went to one of our mutual friend's houses, and the dude mixed him 1 drink with a little bit of bleach in a shitload of water, and one with a little hydrogen peroxide in a shitload of water. he said it tasted like ass, but he passed. I don't know the exact proportions, so i'm definitely not advocating this, I just know it's worked before.

As for Visine, i have no idea. I've also heard you could dip 2 fingers in bleach like in the morning before school, then just piss on your fingers, and it'll rinse the bleach into the cup, and that works. don't know from personal experience though. The only time i've been tested i bought a detox drink, followed the instructions, and passed with flying colors.

Munchie420

Munchie420

Im High...

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Dude, your my hero. I been thinking of ways to pass my stupid drug tests and i think i finally have an answer. Im a do the eyedropper and bleech thing. I was wonderin also, does bleech work for other drugs, or just weed?? And does the hydrogen peroxide actually work?

coldworld

coldworld

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Dude, your my hero. I been thinking of ways to pass my stupid drug tests and i think i finally have an answer. Im a do the eyedropper and bleech thing. I was wonderin also, does bleech work for other drugs, or just weed?? And does the hydrogen peroxide actually work?

yeah man, its great, im not sure about the other drugs, but most drug test really are just testing for marijuana and dont pick up other drugs.

DONT DRINK BLEACH, it will fuck up your body later in life.

Grim_X_Reefer

Grim_X_Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
Drinking bleach is pretty fucked up. Personally, I am thinking that bleach would work, but not hydrogen peroxide.

Munchie420

Munchie420

Im High...

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I think that ONLY if i have to, i'll drink some, but im a stick with the visine bottle.

Smokin*Buddah

Smokin*Buddah

Humanist

• Bronze Member
  • 1,247 posts

Runthru888

Runthru888

• Registered Upgraded
  • 227 posts
ok you guys have smoked yourselves retarded. just get someone to piss for you in a bag or something they only need a very tiny amount of piss. When i had to do it i had my buddy piss in this little container and i tied it to my balls went to the bathroom poured it in and voula, i passed.

DONT DRINK BLEACH!

atownplaya369

atownplaya369

• Registered Upgraded
  • 288 posts
last week my friend got drug tested and he added about 10 drops of visine to his piss and he came out negative when he smoked 5 horus before that and everyday before that.

if its a home test they say salt works aswell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users