UK finally taking the first steps to legalisation

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by DensestKruel, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Man I'm stoned anyway but I don't won't to be a stoned criminal,

2. What ever happened to an Englishmans home is his castle ??? even the mp who has just been made a lord fiddled his expenses to get his friggin moat cleaned has stated that what you do in your own home is up to you. but they wont change the laws as they think its will cost them votes and tbh nobody who is not rich votes for them.

the answer from them will always be "think of the children" the very same youths they push into the hands of the hard core drug dealers

all this is a kick back from the usas failed war on drugs and we followed suit along with many others countrys they are allies with.

one day this will change but not for a very long time as nobody is even willing to discuss it atm..

3. Bubbles!!! Good to see ya about the city

4. It's ironic considering the "parties" all the MP's have.

Honestly they go on about how they're protecting children but I've seen what those little fuckers go on like. Around where I live the 15/16 year olds only do any form of drug just to try and fit in BECAUSE it's illegal. There's rings of teenage prostitutes in my area just so they have this street cred to be able to buy drugs. Unfortunately weed is one of them.

With Labour in complete disarray I've no idea if we actually will see any news on this for ten years. I think the only thing that will make the debate come to life is when 'Merica publishes the benefits of medical marijuana with cancer victims.

5. http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/20/america-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells-5351845/

6. I heard about this but never followed it up, this is great news for humanity,

7. damn you'd be lucky to get 1.5 for 20 in south London. I hate UK. Good thing I get my weed elsewhere