Trouble playing games sober?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JaySteele, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Depends on the game , i can play smash bros while sober for hoours , but not other games , been that way since i played the whole far cry 3 story super baked , that was so much fun lol

2. I still fire up Vanilla WoW when elevated. Great immersion as there aren't 50000000 other people around you like in retail. Also, regular world mobs will fk you up which helps further with authenticity.

3. I had my days of skyrim and mods, ruined many installations by going too mod crazy lol. But when I did have many mods working together, the game was beautiful and exciting and captivating enough to really hurt one's social life. I have abandoned skyrim now because an open world exploration game with that much detail is threatening to my motivation to go outside. Since then I've made more of an effort to make my life outside gaming more fun and game-like by taking some risks and getting involved in exploratory activities, and it has worked. Once I started doing this I found myself in situations saying "this is just like an RPG" and then I realized it wasn't my life that was like an RPG in that moment, it's the other way around, the RPG is an attempt at simulating those types of experiences.

Sorry for the monologue I'm mad hihj

4. I think I know what you mean, I don't really like to do anything anymore unless I am drunk/high

5. Playing certain games, like Destiny, while high make me motion sick. I stick to slower ones like Sims (recently discovered this awesomeness while high)

6. Truer words have never been spoken. Games are so much better when you're stoned. It actually makes me a better player. Go figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

7. I did the same thing with Dead Space. I felt so bad for Isaac and that horrible situation he was in.

8. ^emotional wreck because can't control bipolar disorder. callin her out as a punk

9. To OP, you're making me want to go play far cry four. I get baked and I love playing killing floor or reaper of souls

10. Um, what? Nothing you write makes any sense. ESL? Who is this girl you're talking about that you're calling out as a punk?

Clarity, please.

11. tired of fighting you. call it even

12. I was asking a serious question. Your post made no sense at all.

13. When you seriously can't take rhetoric or sarcasm for truth, maybe you should question alcoholics instead. yeezus. this is a stoner forum, and you take everything literally, like it personally offends you that you don't get it.

14. This will be my last post. You wrote a response to this thread that looks like it was written by a third grader with downs syndrome. I asked what you were trying to say. I don't give a shit about our prior "conversation", if you can call it that. I'm requesting some clarity on your post. That's it. Don't get your jimmies rustled.

And according to the pic below, I think you were a little more upset by our last exchange than I was. ;)

Attached Files:

15. Back on topic: I have problems playing platformers sober. They just aren't fun to me. Get me high and I'll play a platformer for hours on end. The only exception is Super Mario Bros.

16. fuck it, this viral frog character has OCD and cannot get off until the last word is "hers"

LAST WORD. WHAT NOW?

17. Sparklez play nice or get off GC and go for a walk.

18. FTFY. I'm a dude.

19. Oh man, you try any of the new Rayman 2D platformers (Origins and Legends) ?

Those are some of the best platformers I've ever played, and between the smooth gameplay, great soundtrack, and wonderful art style, it's one the best gaming experiences you'll ever have high [​IMG]