Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non - resident purchasing from dispens.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Festival, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hey Blades quick question for you. - Im a non resident to CO but will visiting with friends to kayak and camp. Ive never made a purchase from a dispensiary and am curious to know what the rules are. I am aware of the 1/4 rule but am I allowed to just chain multiple purchases? Or can I makr a purchade and then make another after 5 or so minutes? Im interested in flavoring a variety of bud while traveling, but will be far from civilization after the first night in denver. Any advice is much appreciated.

I am not trying to smurf.

2. I bought a 1/4 and then some edibles. She just did two transactions. I am not sure how it works though or if they really keep track

3. I'm leaving for Colorado in a few days. From what I've gathered some stores will do separate transactions and others will wait until the next day before they let you buy again. It just depends.

4. Most rec stores only allow so many patients in at a time in the bud area. So you wont exactly be able to make a purchase and wonder around for five minutes before making another. Some may allow you multiple purchases at the same time, but most arent going to risk their mmed licenses to sell you an extra 1/4. Why risk a ton of money just to sell someone $100 worth of smoke, they are hardly hurting for business. You should be able to leave and come back later, or just hit up multiple stores. There quite a few in Denver, so it shouldn't be a problem.

5. I'm not sure about your question but Colorado has no reciprocity for mmj. Colorado is however recreational legal. So purchasing some bud shouldn't be a problem as long as you are over 21 years old. You'll just have to pay full retail. As far as getting multiple strains, just hit up multiple stores.

6. Like others have stated, it's easy to hit up different stores. My girl and I went (she doesn't smoke) but she was able to purchase 1/4 of whatever and so was I.. Then we would walk to the next store down the block and do the same at the next store. I'm not sure if stores would let you make two separate transactions, but there are plenty of dispensaries that you could just hit up a bunch in one day.

7. I just liked your post 'cause of your profile pic...[​IMG]

8. I wish I had friends out west. PA BLOWSSSS

9. Yeah she let me do two transactions in a row. But I was about to buy a 1/4 and then said never mind because I wanted gummies. She said don't worry about it that's only .1 grams so she did two transactions. Now I doubt she would have let me buy another 1/4