Aliens

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by cmetzger, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I think human like life might be rare tho

A planet has to survive a llong time for it to eevolve and then the humans have to survive their own nature

The ammount of civilizations that colonize other stars is probly extremely low

-Yuri

2. To have a planet suitable for like (as we know it) requires an incredible set of circumstantial natural events to happen. Not that it can't, it certainly did here, but it's a huge long list. I would say that simple life is common, but intelligent life very uncommon.

3. This should solidify it for you...

Do a YT search for it

Opening by John Podesta former White House Chief of Staff

Dr. Steven Greer - MOST AMAZING UFO FOOTAGE EVER! (NellisAirForceBase) Unraveling the Deception

4. I assure you the greys are very real

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

5. why the big secret? It doesn't make sense. If they were real Wed all know. They wouldn't be able to cover it up, because the greys wouldn't allow it. They'd make themselves known

-Yuri

6. untrue you one dimensional fool! A damnable lie if i do say so myself AND I DO. The way it works is we abduct a certain amount of humans a year and in return we provide the us government with zero point energy technology as well as laser beam weaponry. We have no desire to "reveal" ourselves as we have already been studying you for hundreds of years. Do you think ants would understand if a human revealed themselves to them?

7. if the government had lasers and zpm's why do they need tax dollars from us poor folks?

-Yuri

8. because theyre greedy bastards

9. Bring in the sexy Greys

10. Look up the Aztec NM landing. There is so much info. It's hard not to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app