Led company with true warranty

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by LoUdPacCBoii, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Like the title says I ran I to problems with a company and am going to be searching for another. Anyone have any suggestions. Like warranty and how they pursue it. How true are they to there word . Any help appreciated. Iam stuck with 2 leds 7nder warranty and it's tooth and nail to get replaced so I'll be looking into other options thx

2. #2 Dutty Panty, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Platinum 5 year warranty American owned
    Only own I've ever owned though to be fair.

3. I'll be looking into them seriously any recommendations on a 5x5 ?

4. Tent. I use 2 p600's in a tent I'm using just for trying led out. It's a 5x5 gorilla check out my platinum or high brix threads you can see more.

5. will do will do . I just read there statement oh man so 2 600 ok I'll make my over there as well :) at work shhhh

6. I'll probably save up a bit more and use 2 600 like you if I decide platinum thanks also I'll hop in the thread gotta link on mobile ?

7. #8 fssalaska, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Mark at PlatinumLED is pretty cool, I asked him about replacement fans in case one went bad on me.
    I live way up in the suburbs of Bum-Fuck Alaska and there's no place to get one around here, he offered to send me a couple free of charge. I told him he did not have to do that , maybe he could put a couple extra fans in on my next light order..
    PlatinumLED are awesome people to do business with.

8. I got one p600 in my main bloom area as well 1437491379069.jpg

It's in the back in that old closet.

9. I don't have permission to view you're thread

10. Yeah mark and platinum have earned my business. There pretty good at replying to emails as well. I think they may get a q and a thread up again. I hope so anyways.

11. Im in the process of changing my rooms. I'll be going all p1200 in bloom soon. About to finally order three waiting for a 14 day hold on a check to clear.

12. I was talking with mark the other day about 420 and told him to come over here we have cookies.

13. Huh. That's odd. Click on my name a threads started you can access there or go in time line should be close to the top.
    Busy man.

14. I'll find it

15. #17 REALSTYLES, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    Remember I had the same problem with them but I fixed the one 1200 and smashed the 900w and put it on youtube and got blocked from the Mars family thread lol. And comparing my diy Cree cob panel it really kills HPS and Mars II lights and for the new Cree mono diode it's outdated and if they use cheap drivers they are gonna fail. I'll let you guys where to get the parts and make a fixture like mine for $700.

White leds are the way to grow follow my grow video I update every week and Monday was day 1 of week 2 of veg and the plants grew 7" in seven days