SC2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by helion, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Does anyone play sc2 heart of the swarm online multiplayer??

2. I do! Add me "bilbobaggins"

My computer is dead right now but I'm gonna try to install it on my wife's new laptop see if it can handle it

-yuri
    Also isn't the third expansion out now or soon?

-yuri

3. #3 helion, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    The closed beta is out. I actually have access to it. Which server do you play on? Also I need your battle.net ID it is like a number.

You can definitely play it on the laptop on medium or low settings.

4. ill post my real friend I'd when I install Bnet on my wife's laptop

I play on us west server but I think its easy to switch servers isn't it?

-yuri

5. yeah switching servers is easy. I play heart of the swarm NA server. Legacy of the void coming winter 2015 or 2016. Sounds like you are talking about brood war servers. Lol

6. Oh yea. Us west is an old term. I'm probly NA then

Whatever server it put me on living in nevada

-yuri

7. K try adding 1244

-yuri

8. ok I'll add u soon as I get on.

9. I used to live for SC2. I have over 10k ladder games and I played against Husky once which got casted on his channel. I also had the pleasure of getting stomped by EG's Korea's team coach Vic Park on the NA Ladder.

I made 1v1 Master League one time and then quit because it was so difficult it was no longer fun. Too much research, practice and dedication is required to play at such a level, it's just not fun.

But now I probably play at a plat level because I play only a few 2v2 matches every few months. I'll probably start playing more when LotV is released.

10. #10 helion, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    YO!!!! POST YOUR BATTLENET ID MAN LETS GET IT.... currently 1v1 diamond should be masters if I try

11. I have attempted to send u a request... You can find your name and number by clicking the person icon on the top right of the battle.net desktop APP when you first try to sign on

12. that's what I did.

Its Bilbobaggins #1244

-yuri

13. u should have an invite from me

14. I been really buisy I most likely wont be on till late tonight. And late tomorrow night

-yuri

15. Im on all night long like donkey kong

16. I'm glad you play ladder

I was crossing my fingers hoping you weren't one of those people who plays starcraft only for the custom games.

I'm a big fan of competitive rts. Not that I don't like the custom games of coarse

-yuri

17. SC2 Player only playing for custom games here :)

If anyone likes Mafia, Parasite, Star Battle (which is an extremely competitive 6v6 MOBA), Nexus Wars, or Phantom Mode, let me know!!!!!

18. #18 helion, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    I'd play some nexus wars and income wars sometimes...other than that it's all 1v1 or 2v2.

19. Mafia is amazing. Only custom game ill play

But trolls kinda ruined it

-yuri

20. u should get on again u havent been on for awhile... we must practice more!