Bong downstem question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by giovanni122, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I bought a little Roor bong at a smoke shop. Well I dropped the downstem and it broke. But I have no idea where to find a replacement. It was both a bowl and downstem as one solid piece. It's glass on glass and it looks a bit smaller than a 14mm. What would that be called? And better yet where could I find it?

2. Some pictures will help, seems odd the downstem and slide are attached to each other as one piece.

3. Why don't you just go to the smoke shop and find a similar piece and ask for that ones down stem. Every smoke shop I go to they usually have a couple of the same bongs but just in different colors.
    Or just clean your piece and bring it in, they'll help you no problem. That's their job! Hahah good luck man

4. #4 giovanni122, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Check it out. Turns out the smoke shop had spares, but see what I mean 1 solid piece. And I was right it is smaller than 14mm. I'd call it a 10. Because it's not as small as a 9.

Attached Files: