Daily usage

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by productivepothead, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Why is it that people look at daily Marijuana use with such condemnation? Why is it looked at in general as being worse than its much more harmful counterpart, cigarettes? I have been smoking pot daily for about 7 or 8 months, and it hasn't produced any negative side effects that I can see. I don't over use it (usually 5-6 bowl hits after a long days work... ends up being about .2g per day high quality bud). Instead, I try to use it as a reward to getting my shit done, and have been able to maintain an extremely productive life style (both physically and mentally). I've been thinking about whether or not it's a problem in my life, and society and the media tells me yes, but my personal experience tells me no. Any thoughts on this?

2. I'm in the exact same position. Literally exact same hahaha. I get all my stuff done by motivating myself by ending the day with a .3g vape chamber.

3. I smoke everyday but even I must admit you CAN get addicted to the feeling of weed and want it everyday...you can also go off-balance with weed just like anything else, food, alcohol, sports ANYTHING just be careful and watch out for some minor depressions...in my case I got depressed because weed made me find out about the truth of the world we live in....I love weed but always have a balance with everything in life...tolerance breaks are really highly recommended and it feels awesome when you come back!