Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where did you get your Rick Simpson Oil?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pausethedog, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Pause
    Pause, have you found the place? We just found out my dad has that horrible disease and I am also on a mission to find the oil to help cure him.

2. Kind of. I'm presuming you have your recommendation. Theres a place that delivers through Cali, ganjagoddess.com, they have some. And, in San Jose CA, theres a place called Amsterdam garden, which sells three different sizes of the oil, you'd have to call or visit them to see what specifically they have though.

3. Pause, thanks for responding. No I don't have a recommendation. I'll check out Amsterdam Garden. I heard about them. If I come across any reliable ones I'll post an update.

4. Have anyone researched Stony Girl Gardens in Portland? They are supposed to have a high grade 7 indica strain oil. Have a long time, 50+ yrs friend who developed Bladder cancer a few yrs ago. He did the protocol and Radiation, it came back the next year, so they did another protocol with Radiation and it came back in about a yr. He acquired some of SGG RSO, total emersion, 90 days at two grams per day, he has been cancer free for the past almost two yrs now, feels great and looks super, for an ol dude.

As Dabs710 stated, there is a lot of fraud out there, which is really sad because there are people that believe and trust in these people to make the medicines they need to fight this fucked disease.

I go in tomorrow for a liver biopsy, all my numbers show I have that shit.
    I have been researching places, in Colorado they is only one approved state licensee for making the oil. Need more info on the CO. operation, but as of right now if my test are positive and am headed to Portland asap.

GR