Bought a mflb feel robbed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lean prince, Jul 20, 2015.

1. So I payed 115$ for a brand new mflb on sale. The vape itself is fine but the batteries are so bad! They never go green, heat up way to much after only a half hour.. And are just a hassle in general.

Honestly I feel like I payed a hundo for a battery powered pipe.

2. I paid 120 for an arizer solo last summer. Not as small or discreet, but it's been amazing for me.

3. I wish I bought one my buddy did, 180 and came with a 50$ buster, the mflb is stealth though.. Very stealth

4. This is the same as my MFLB. I bought the plug-in battery for like £60 (fucking rip) and it barely works. I have to push the plug into the socket whilst vaping. Fuck that. Bought a Pax 2. If you want stealth, try vaping out of a little red cylinder that automatically heats and cools your herb.

5. Mflb is pretty awesome when you learn how to use it. Are you saying you can't charge your batteries due to them being too hot? The included charger isn't the greatest and it will cause the batteries to be quite warm when fully charged. I still use my mflb, my solo sits on the shelf.

6. When I first bought the Mlfb I was disappointed but it's now a year later and I've used it every day if not every other day the whole year and I still have the same Vape/Batteries.

The batteries do get VERY hot when charging and I was also concerned the first few charges but it's like 250 later and they still get really hot and I'm still using the same batteries. They don't have the best life but if you use the proper hitting technique they come to good use. The charging lights should go green after about 2 - 4 1/2 hours if they don't then there's something wrong with them.

If you feel your not getting the most out of your weed using the Mflb then I suggest making what's called a "third lung". Go on YouTube look up " Mflb third lung " and see how it works and try it out. Thank me later ;)

7. I just saw a few 3rd lung videos and I'm incredibly intrigued.

8. The stock batteries suck for sure. Get these instead, or get the power adapter 2.0 which will save you the trouble of dealing with batteries and you will also be able to control the temperature.

9. Thanks for the help guys, I suppose Il spend a big more and pimp my mflb lmao

10. Cleaned the hearing rods, there was wax all over them from my dab adventures, started charging longer with cycling on/off to
    Heating*

11. You paid too much for that man. But yeah the stock batteries are shit. There's better batteries, but the power adapter is what turns the mflb into a new box all together

12. This. Fuck batteries.

13. That power adapter like 75$ cheapest mmmmmm, is it a whole new box??

14. No it plugs into the wall and connects to a voltage control box, then a cord with a battery attached on the end that gets plugged into the launch box.

15. It changes the mflb. Then you can use the concentrate trays and bong it, with the PA.

16. The batteries do get hot while charging and will only start to cool off once the light is green. So give it like half an hour just to cool off. Patience is virtue my friend.

17. Definitely get the PA. I've been using mine for a few days and I can't even believe what a huge difference it makes. The batteries don't compare at all. Invest in the PA. :)

18. yea the stock mflb batteries kinda blow Imo. I bought a pack of energizer rechargeables on Amazon for pretty cheap, as well as a 15minute charger. Battery's are stronger, last longer, and charge fast. The only time they get a bit hot is right after charging but otherwise it was the Best purchase to go along with my box

19. i thought the mflb sucked too. it took too long to work. and its actually not very stealthy...