Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Vape + Mid 1g Wax or 1/8th Fire Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepWebStoner, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Which should I buy guys? They will both cost me around $45 which is all I have to spend right now.

2. Shitty wax isn't worth the damage it does to your lungs-and brain. Not sure what you mean by Mid 1G I'm assuming you mean some okay oil. Not sure what you thinks "Mids" is. Just go for the bud. Especially if you haven't used concentrates before. Hope you live on east coast paying 45 for an eighth.... Good luck man, either way you'll be high. That's all that matters I guess

3. #3 mostdope122, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    What vape is it? I don't know any vapes around that price that actually vape instead combusting

4. Just gonna buy the 8th :p