Mangos stealth box grow (First grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mangoko, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Theyre growing! Lookin' good, minus the small dead bits at the ends of 2 of the leaves on each plant. (I believe its due to me not watering enough) Smaller containers require more waterings because of the roots taking up all the space I believe, IDUNNO. Anyway check em out :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looking very good so far. Look at those little babies reaching for that light! Whatever you are doing, they are loving it lol

3. Found a small white speck moving along one of my "pots". Assumed it was a mite and Immediately removed it, inspected both my plants and growbox. Found no trace of anything others, wiped down the box and put the plants back in. Im nervous more will come? What steps should I take to prevent any more from harming my plants in the future?

4. Transplanted the one in the carton into another 2 liter, caused a stunt in the growth, as for the other, I fimmed it, Its looking healthy :)

[​IMG]

5. The fimm turned out great! Hoping it ends up being female! They're spreading out quite a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lookin very good. I wish I had one good CFL so I could start my custom cabinet grow.

7. Those will be some educated plants.

8. Now I only have been reading a lot on cultivation, never have grown, so I don't have any experience or real knowledge so I'm just going to throw out an idea, could this be normal? I've read about plants shedding bottom leaves and as long as the problem doesn't persist to higher leaves it's OK. best of luck with your plants and this is the first thread I've subscribed to!

9. Im thinking its a nitrogen deficiency. Im very upset by the damage its caused D: Picking up some nutrients tomorrow.

10. SO, I gave them some nutes, and the right one looks a lot better, also trimmed off some of the dead bottom leaves. The one on the right though, has a couple higher up leaves beginning to yellow and curl upwards, Is is nitrogen toxicity?? Also the leaves are a darker green near the veins/coming out.

Im really worried and unsure on how to approach helping it, any suggestions guys? :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Darker green usually means nitrogen toxicity. They are looking pretty good despite the little hiccup

I still don't know much about reading the leaves, so I wish I could be of more help with the one on the left. Strange how the tips are turning yellow on new growth while the other one looks fine.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440624919.753644.jpg here you go! Hope this helps

13. Just an update, started the 12/12 cycle! 3 days in! Looking better.
    The one on the left was fimmed 2 days ago, figured it wasnt TOO late to do it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. fairly brilliant!...and they appear to have really taken off now...

*eyeballing the old dorm fridge out in the shed and hmmmmmmming

subbed and will look back...well done!

15. Looking much better, keep up the good work.

16. Started flowering 6 days ago! One of the plants shot up in height and is showing signs, I THINK its male :( But I want other opinions, the shorter plant hasnt shown any signs yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Get it out of there asap! Def a male bro!

18. Male. Do what he said fast

19. Healthy looking male. Cull him before he drops pollen everywhere lol