Autoflower Cloneing

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Ftawizard, Jul 19, 2015.

1. HI I have an autoflower Pakistan Ryder that for some reason never switched its something like 50 days old and is almost 5 feet tall its a monster with no signs of flowering now before I go force it into 12/12 is it possible to take clones and will these clones auto or will they just do whatever the mother is doing?
    sorry this is actually my first auto flower and I have never played with autos before but from what I know there is no phenol of Pakistan ryder and this one never switched so i am curious and have to ask I already took two clones just to see what happens but I thought I better ask lol so im prepared for the consequences

2. #2 crankz, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    One way to find out. If they are truly autos, the clones may end up flowering at some point, but they should behave just like the mother plant.
    It's always possible to have a mix up in seeds, and you actually have a photo of some sorts.

3. lol I understand a possible mix up lol but Pakistan ryder is only auto seeds

4. I don't know anything about that strain, nor do I mess with autos. However, 50 days and no flower doesn't sound very auto.
    Good luck with it!

5. lmao I hear ya don't sound very auto anything to me either the strain as I said is Pakistan ryder its created only by world of seeds which is a well known company

6. Did you ever end up cloning? Did it ever flower?

7. actually I took three clones just to see what would happen and well the last post brother was three days ago which lol funny thing lol three days and roots already coming from the clones so I would say they cloned pretty easy but I am waiting till more then a few roots pop

8. Lol didn't realize it was only three days ago. That's awesome you already have some roots popping out though, keep us updated I'm curios to see how it plays out for you!!!

9. well im so far so good gonna pop it in a 4x4 cube tonight

10. it's not an auto. It happens unfortunately. Sometimes from sloppy breeding and sometimes from a packing mistake. But if it hasn't flowered in 50 days and 5' of height then it's not an auto.

Clones will behave just as the donor plant does. It's the same plant genetically speaking

11. Thanks brother for that info I actually msged the breeder and the place I got the seeds the place I got the seeds is gonna give me any auto my choice lol which was awesome and the breeder is gonna replace the seeds so I'm happy plus I have this unknown plant lol any ideas as to what it is lmao

12. wow great result man. Who is the breeder and who is the vendor? Whenever I hear about complaints of this nature it rarely ends in the customer's favour

13. The breeder is world of seeds and the strain is Pakistan Ryder its kind of a funny story how I got them I went to my seed bank I was talking to them and I had never heard of an auto flower and being as I'm a lil bit old school I was hesitant so the lady gave me two said here try them and she opened the pack and gave me two of the 7. So next time I go down I buy some Devils fruit and she gives me three more free seeds .... Was supposed to be the other three of the 4 left of Pakistan Ryder. And so I have all 5 started ..... So they were free and the first two I seen the pack so there was no doubt what it was and the other three are SUPPOSED to be the same but anyways only the one outta the 5 made it 5 feet the rest aren't auto either they are just a lot shorter and this one that's over 5 feet now is in a bucket drip system ....anyways back to why I was posting apparently outta the 10 clones so far I took 7 have died and the other 30 I took of other plants are living still so apparently this thing don't like to be cloned lol :(

14. you had 5 auto seeds and none of them turned out to be autos? Someone must have made a cock up in the packing department