Wtf 2 weeks from harvest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Superduperkush, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Yeah I'm also running organic. The buds look nice so i guess she's ok. The ph last time i checked was 6.3 but ibgotta check next watering

2. Same story with a previous bubblicious auto flower grow I did last year. I think if you just have a couple weeks left to go and it's not effecting the buds at all and hardly effecting sugar leaves. You will be okay especially if you plan on doing a flush before harvest. I hear that peat moss will hold on to all those old nutes and salts and put things out of whack later on down the road, not too sure if you did a flush or not or even if that's accurate. I'm still a newbie as well so wtf do I know. Lol
    Good luck and post pics after harvest!!!!

3. #43 bloodysafety, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    6.3 aint bad at all. Just remember that soil ph is not static or homogenous and depends on a whole myriad of factors. So don't freak out if its not what you consider ideal at the time of measurement just take a few more over the course of a few days and average it.

the thing with peat moss: it has a higher CEC(cation exchange capacity) rating than most actual soil. Most actual soil has less than 7% organic material after all. Basically meaning it can adsorb (hold) more ions(salts). When a salt ion is adsorbed to a a cec site no amount of flushing is gonna wash it away. You just have to feed a tad less and let ecology take its course.

4. I guess next time i should just say fuck the peat moss. I already have a container full of that mix though -_-

5. peat moss aint bad. you just have to make friends with it! Once you get it dialed in microbes will come out to play and help the media regulate itself. And that is what you really want. When I buy a bag of "virgin" potting media I add a few things right out the gate because im familiar with the brand and know what issues it has. every 3 cubic feet of media automatically gets:
    pearlite, bentonite, sand, a box each of kelp meal and alfalfa meal with a couple fistfuls of bee pollen. Then I dont [usually] have to feed for about 4 months or untill flower, whichever comes first. and then the second cycle always gets calcium sulfate(gypsum) and compost. Anything else I add will be based on observation. BUt thats just me in my world with my genes.

6. Fox farms isn't organic. Its organic based meaning not all of its nutrients are organic.

7. yeah yeah I know lol. Mostly organic than haha

8. you have to use nutes, idk why you would be afraid to burn it if you know that you haven't been giving the plant shit for food, it needs a lot of P to produce flowers, cannabis will almost never show any signs of too much P, it loves P no matter what strain so feed the plant and stop being scared you are going to hurt it

9. there is no mostly organic. Only big bloom is organic. Used alone its organic. Used with the other 2 from the trio its not. Ask fox farms about it. I did

10. i only used the soil. Not there nutes.

11. you used fox forest ocean floor right? Its not certified or sold as organic.

12. like i said i realize this.

13. I was just trying to clear it up. You first said organic which is a common mistake made about fox farms products. I did the same.

14. yeah after i had already bought the bags i ran into the info. It was too late

15. One more week maybe?

Attached Files:

16. week 10
    Think it's ready?

Attached Files:

17. Looks done, nice plant man.

18. Mine turned out about the same. Maybe more green left in her. Lol.

19. You grew this strain?

20. Harvest time

Attached Files: