Wtf 2 weeks from harvest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Superduperkush, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Ok now I can see how immature the plant looks compared to your hand. I'm thinking you could of used more wattage. But as for the plant, I still think it's showing signs of maturity.

2. Okay, I am a newbie and i am growing just to get a bit of smoke for myself, but of course the more i get the better!!
    I am growing an AutoEuforia guerilla, which is six weeks old, but has had its growth stunted by a slug infestation a few weeks back which left it with only one leaf!! It has now gotten over the trauma of the infestation is in a protected environment.

It is roughly 6 inches tall and probably the same in with and seems healthy even though it is so small for its age. I have only been using cow shit as a fert, and i am wondering what nutes i should buy.. I have no idea cos its so small for its age.. The only place i can get nutes is a hardware store which has a pretty wide range of plant feed and stuff,, so what should i get?

Also, i am wondering what sort of yield i should be expecting after the growth stunt... thanksss

3. #23 Superduperkush, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    holy hijacking thread batman!!!
    But since not a complete asshole I'll but in my two cents.
    I'm assuming you7r in flower. Just buy some blooming nutes. Don't use a lot tho. Your plant is already stunted. Don't make it worse by burning it.

4. You still have awhile. The pistils are white and have not recieted. Though pistils are not the best way to decide when to harvest, they are an indicator. If you were to harvest soon the yeild would be terrible and the potency questionable from what I see.

5. Tell me what the temps are with light on and lights off.
    See there are strain that do have different colour in the leaves. I've seen colouring like that on a totally health plant.

6. It ranges from 75 to 85

7. Cool, and you have good ventilation with fresh air coming in? Are you running a Co2 generator?

8. yup. I got a extraction fan with for than enough cfm for my tent. No co2. I thought about doing it. Maybe next grow. Passive intake btw

9. #29 killset, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    There's no since in running co2 until you get your environment and grow dialed in. You can't run an extraction fan with the lights on. Even though co2 allows you to run higher temps you still have to keep them under control and with in reason. Which if your hitting 85 with an extraction fan going, who knows what its going to be without the fan running and the lights on. You'll probably need a/c. Plus to take advantage of co2 you need additional lighting for it to be beneficial. At 1 time I thought it was a fix all until a grower with a real co2 set up showed me what its about. Co2 should be the last addition to your grow. There's other things that will benefit you more.

10. yeah i read on all that. I do wanna do it but i guess one step at a time right?

11. Definetly right....its the last thing to deal with but usually the 1st thing new growers think they have to have to be successful. Just make sure your turning over the air enough in your grow and you'll be providing plenty co2. I make sure my fans are capable of turning over the air 5 times a minute. Then I double that and use a speed controller. For example say you need a 200 cfm fan to turn the air over 5 times a minute. I would run a 400+ cfm fan and have the speed controller turned half way down. A larger fan at half speed is quiter then a smaller fan running full blast. Plus the additional cfm gives you better control over heat and humidity

12. #32 Trichuk, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    Well I'm going to suggest...if you can, do a transplant and see about getting a little more light. When I read back and see what your working with, that's all I can see that could be improved. Your only in a 3 gallon, maybe try 5 gallon. I know it's a really bad time to do it, but I myself don't know what else to suggest. Maybe do a good look for pest or mold.
    Sorry, I wish I could be more help.
    Hopefully everything works out, I'll be listening.

Cheers

13. na dnt transplant, altho i would have gone with 5 gals at least from the start....

feed it even tho you've let if get really out of hand, feed it at recommended dose. something like 2-8-7 hmmm :p preferably organic.

14. yeah i don't think it would be a good idea to transplant now. And it's an auto. Shouldn't really transplant them. That's why i started in the 3 gal. But it seems like this little bitch could have def went bigger. I'll feed her on Tuesday. All my shit is organic =)

15. I wouldn't transplant either. Autos don't like it, plus being in the middle of flower. Unless it's a large plant a 3 gallon should handle it.

16. So i fed her on monday. A little more than the regular amount that a photo would have at this time. Tuesday she look perkier but i got leaves that are crispy. Stems that just fall off. Idk. Ots making me sad lol. I'll upload pics when i get home

17. If you can smoke something in the end then can't be to sad

18. Some chrome shots. Whatcha think?

Attached Files:

19. #39 Superduperkush, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    pics of the plant

Attached Files:

20. #40 bloodysafety, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    I just had this issue my self on the last cycle. losing fans despite feeding. It just happens sometimes. I run organic and havent flushed my weed in years. You know what happens? i get better pot.
    If i was making the calls id just up the micros, feed as normal and forget about it untill the actual budz themselves started looking jacked up. just my :2cents:

EDIT: and have a look at ph