Wtf 2 weeks from harvest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Superduperkush, Jul 19, 2015.

1. thc auto bomb
    3 gal geo pot
    Ffof ffhf and peat moss for medium
    200 watt cxb led from optic lighting
    Think im 2-3 weeks from harvest
    was showing signs of phosphorous deficiency
    I've only applied light nutes
    monday tho i hit it with a little extra because apparently it was showing the p deficiency
    since then i just watered 3 days later

Attached Files:

2. how often were you giving nutes before this all started? What soil? had any pest issues?

3. no pests.
    I said my meduim is fox farm ocean forest and happy frog with peat moss.

I didn't start using nutes til like the 4 week

4. all the stems have started turning purple. Idk if it's genetics or again the p deficiency. But i gave nutes that had p in it. Temps aren't cold enough where it would be turning it purple

5. #5 Trichuk, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    That's normal bro..the buds are feeding off the leaves. Totally normal.

6. you sure? I kinda thought that as well but i never got this far before so this is all new territory for me. All my prior attempts were outdoor guerilla grows that got fucked up. How long you think they got left?

7. Lol you said two week till harvest. Do you have a hand held microscope?

8. #8 Trichuk, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    It's the auto bomb strain, it's a dwarf plant that takes around 65days from seed.
    Oh and yeah...I'm not sure how the life cycle works on a cannabis plant.

9. 65 days from seed means nothing. Most run longer.

10. Lmao I think I said around 65 Killset..lol 65 days is just an approximate time.

11. That looks like its 2 weeks into flower, not 2 weeks away from harvest. Looks like nute deficiency, start upping your dosage until new growth is green and healthy then back off a bit.

12. It's a dwarf plant.

13. I've grown dwarf autos before, those buds have a long way to go before you'll get any signs of maturity.

14. Lol yup and there all the same..because everyone has the same grow set up. Genius

15. Good luck superduperkush.

16. yep I saw that. The estimates the breeders give are not real world estimates is what I'm getting at. Some strains go several weeks past the breeders recomendation

17. I agree

18. hey fellas. The 2 weeks would equal the time the breeder said it would take to finish in but through my research I've seen that most auto strains can go for at least one to two weeks longer. I do have a loupe and most of the trichomes are still clear so I'm assuming at least three more weeks. I'm scared to keep giving nutes pretty soon I'm going to have to flush I feel like at this point you might rather have a deficiency then burn them. Then again I'm a noob. If it has 3 weeks I'll def hit it with some nutes next week.

19. The times and weights the breeders give is a best case scenario designed to get people to buy their products. Its like putting "diet" on diet coke cans.

20. This is what it currently looks like. What do you think?

Attached Files: