Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make your high higher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by humble toker, Jul 17, 2015.

1. https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/3e177h/i_made_a_scale_to_measure_individual_tolerance/

What number are you?

I'm like a 4.5 lol
    But I know if you're around the same number as me, you will have to smoke a day on, a day off, a day on, day off. When you do that, your highs will be way more of an experience then a high. Do that for two weeks, then smoke a week everyday, then go back to it again for another two weeks. Eventually your all your highs will be crazy good.

2. #22 Rose Funeral, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Edit: nevermind just be careful how high you're trying to get, this is how every crazy barefoot hippie got started before his consciousness was blasted higher than ever. Lol

3. i've never heard of a trick to get your "higher" during a high, but I mean you can always mediate before / work out and then when you smoke its like you detox-ed so you get super rip, but make sure to hit baby rips otherwise you ruin it...

also yeah eating pineapple or some fruit while your high is lovely which can amplify your high i guess

dont just watch TV n drone out or game out, move around n get creative when your high..you might be surprised

4. On that reddit scale I am a 2.40 for a solid dyslexic reading of always high. But I'm not dyslexic, it just runs in the family. And if you haven't tried dried pineapple yet, you are dearly missing out. PUT THAT STUFF ON EVERYTHING OR EAT IT RAW.. sooooooooooo munchilicious it makes me drool

5. Smoke with 4 sluts

[​IMG]

6. Drink lemon juice. HAHA :)

7. Juice? The f*ck is juice?

lol just squeezin your lettuce [​IMG]

8. You could try using a gravity bong I guess if you haven't been already. It gets you high as shit off small amounts of weed but the smoke is pretty harsh.
    But eh, that's the name of the game.

Other than that and mangos, there's not much else you can do. That we know of.

9. You can eat a mango or drink pure mango juice 30-45 mins before smoking or after and it will keep ur high longer and stronger

10. Hold the smoke in like crazy deep in the lungs and eat a mangos studies show it increases high I've done it as a regiment before smoking plus it taste bomb and a healthy snack before smoking. Then when the munchies kick in go dirty with the pizza haah

11. Where's the study on the mangos?

12. Put a string of pearls up your rear and yank that shit out right as you exhale. Maybe that was for something else.

13. have multiple pieces...smoke each for 4 days than switch to a different piece...my vape wasnt getting me too high, switched to the bong for 4 days, then a dry pipe, then a grav, then back to the vape...once i did get back to the vape i got blasted on like .2-.3/g and was happily surprised and zooted and all the other pieces get me on that level with this schedule

so bong 4 days, then switch to pipe 4 days, grav 4 days, vape 4 days but only smoke that piece during those 4 days

14. combine with other drugs? Theres only so high you can go with weed.

15. Alcohol and caffeine? I don't do any other drugs, just those two, plus cannabis of course.
    I've tried weed with alcohol many times, it seemed back then that it was really better that smoking only or drinking only, but I don't drink now...
    What about caffeine? how does it mix with cannabis?

16. Smoke better weed

17. A good article: Ways to enhance your marijuana high!

It's rather long, here is a short summary how to heighten your weed high:
    1. tolerance break (the author recommends a month or so, which is cruel as fuck!)
    2. myrcene* (mango or lemon grass)
    3. ingestion
    4. Cimetidine** (over-the-counter medication)

* Partial list of the plants that contain myrcene [source: Wikipedia]: Cannabis, Hops, Houttuynia, Lemon grass, Mangoes, Myrcia, Thyme, Verbena, West Indian Bay Tree
    ** Potentially dangerous

18. Thumbwrestle your other hand and try to win with your best effort. When done, proceed to do 4 and one quarter backflips over a pool and rinse after repeating. That should do the trick to increase your Highness.

19. Smoke more. That usually makes a high higher, unless you're 'maxed out' for the day.