My husband told me smoking weed everyday makes me fake?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kayaytee, Jul 17, 2015.

1. That's what is totally baffling me too, how do you smoke three times a day and get to the point of marrying someone without them knowing that?

You both have points here. If you're taking a hit to get your food down then that's totally understandable. If you're smoking to the point of being actually stoned all day long then I get his side of maybe wanting to see his wife sober more often than not.

I just... I don't know what advice to give because it's crazy to me that you got married without this shit being known and worked out already.

2. Tell him sex with him is fake and wait 2 weeks and see if he STFU about your weed smoking... lol
    [​IMG]

3. That's very arrogant to say , maybe u dont know what it's like waking up in am with sharp pains and stomach gas and acid

You are a piece of shit person for criticizing her and how she medically helps a bad condition like gerd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. off point and dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Wow, wow...wow. Somebody has their knickers in a twist.

I suggested she looks into taking alternetive meds for it to keep her relationship stable.

6. So strange when people have this closed-mindedness to the leaf. Not really sure what to add, sorry. That's a real predicament being you're married to him. Is he just really opposed to weed?

7. or your just mocking her condition & trying to make her feel dumb for saying cannabis helps. of course there are other options but shouldnt people be able to medicate how they want to instead of the way other people think they should? you say its the worst excuse ever... should we have to come up with good excuses to please you & your unwanted rude opinions ? absolutely not.

8. Show me where i was mocking or making her feel dumb? Honestly id love to see it. I said if her husband isnt content with her smoking all the time to relieve her gerd why doesnt she try a indigestion pill. I dont see the bit where i said people need to come up with excuses for me? Are you drunk sir?

9. #29 SomeRandomNewb, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    You said GERD is the worst excuse to smoke weed & I said I didnt realize people needed an excuse to smoke but apparently somebody has to have a good excuse to satisfy you.You basically mocked her reasoning of smoking for GERD because its not a severe enough illness & there are other options. If she wants to medicate with weed then thats what she should do. He married her as a smoker, he should accept her being a smoker. Hope you comprehend this time pal.

10. Arranged marriage?
    [​IMG]

11. holden caufield, the anti-hero protaganist of catcher in the rye likes to call people, fakes, phonies, etc. Hes also a reallllyyyyy shittty person over all and has a run in with a hooker and her pimp that ends in a less then satisfying way for holden. Its a good book so id suggest you read it if you havnt, its not too long either.

12. Nobody needs to make a excuse to me maybe you should of said she doesnt need to make an excuse for her husband being the context we are speaking in, im done your putting words in my mouth over some petty bs but i suppose some blades love a arguement over bs... cyah pal.

13. I'm going to address his "fake' comment

This reality that we find ourselves in is one fucked up mess

Most people don't look up to notice how repressed they are in every way

Some of us see it for what it is (or just feel it on an intuitive level) and find solace in altering our state of consciousness

As others have said, this is an uphill battle. IMO,with little chance of amicable resolution

14. OP's husband caught her posting on GrassCity. now shes in trouble.

15. Its also the cause for John lennons assasination, and Ronald Reagans failed assasination.

South park does a episode on it. Scooter Mcscrotemballs or something like that.

16. Thats for sure man

17. Just calling it how I see it.. If your gonna make a rude comment then gett butthurt because somebody calls you out on it then dont make it in the first place! Easy stuff bro. & alright yeah take care of yourself bud.

18. lol nah I did read the book, twice actually. And didn't like it at all, pretty much an uneventful book with a kid bitching the entire time, in my opinion at least lol

Just wanted to know where you were going with that

19. I say give him a hit and maybe he'll see it's relaxing, not mind altering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I wasnt the one that made the connection, but yea the book is just a kid bitching, but its fun watching him crash and burn. Side note: that TDE banner is dopeness. not enough people fuck with people in TDE besides kendrick and q, some people dont even know they are in a group or label together.