UK move to Spain - Outdoor Autoflower Photoperiod - First ever post

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Stoned In Spain, Jul 16, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079409.745698.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079439.513140.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079479.005131.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079508.062040.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079540.949420.jpg

So me and my friend just decided one day, f*** this noise, UK cannabis laws are nonsense and we've had enough, let's move to Spain
    Super super sunny and super super cheap, ideal.
    In Spain what one does in the privacy of his own home is not scrutinised. So that means as long as your not a d**k and make a load of noise you won't get in trouble and personal cultivation is considered at around 5 plants and with most well established photoperiod plants half a pound (8oz) can easily be achieved. This means not having to waste what is often the best part of £10 a gram for bad weed in the UK.....winning.

Anyway enough jibber jabber, beautiful area, olives mountains, nature you name it.......

Here are the girls....

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079118.110493.jpg
    She's a beautiful Blackjack X Critical Mass (photoperiod)
    By Dinafem seeds
    Bio Bizz Nutrients and All Mix Medium
    Day 23

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079663.826825.jpg
    Another Blackjack but Autoflower this time!
    This one is by Sweet Seeds
    Bio Bizz Nutrients and All Mix Medium
    Day 21 first signs of flowering

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437079945.023797.jpg
    Purple Autoflower
    Bio Bizz blah blah
    Genetics unknown, purchased from our local grow shop!
    Day 22 showing first signs of flowering

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437080055.961479.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437080085.750967.jpg

2 x Cream Caramel Autoflowers
    15 & 16 days old
    Sweet Seeds
    Very impressed with these, very compact.

Had a few dramas with water ph but everything is greening up nicely!

We are working on a YouTube channel which in a couple weeks should hopefully be active! Details to follow, that's it for now, any comments or anything welcome, or just say hello!

The Compound Boys ******** Stoned In Spain!!!

2. Oh and this is what we're smoking on until these babies are ready to chop.....Critical +

Super dense.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437081019.327455.jpg
    Sort of tastes like skunky Turkish delight.
    Bargain at €5 a gram (about £3.50)

3. Man Stoned great way to start a thread. Great scenerie bro. Subbed up man. Freedom to grow made you move. That's commitment my friend. Good on you.

4. The main grow related 'pull' was the ability to grow outside without worry of frosts and mould like in the UK outdoors.

Nothing finer than organic outdoor grown cannabis!

5. Looks great it feels good to grow freely

6. Awesome! Welcome to Spain!

What part of Spain are you guys in? I'll guess in the south?

Hi from Cádiz, Andalucía :)

7. Also in Andalucía, near Cazorla! Are you Spanish or an immigrant like me? Lol

8. Born and raised here :) Cazorla has beautiful landscapes, and it's quite (relatively) near where I live. Considering it's summer, if you have the chance go to the beach (not Huelva or Malaga, try Cádiz if possible). Granada is awesome too, don't miss the chance to visit La Alhambra

9. It's beautiful! Drop me a message if you want to have a smoke sometime!

10. So here's my next update! Everything seems to be going well and in good time!

2 new Autoflowers to add

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322196.192940.jpg

Carpathian's Seeds - auto AK just a couple days old

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322271.499289.jpg

Carpathian's Seeds - auto northern lights x blueberry

11. Purple Auto day 25
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322587.128018.jpg
    Wish I had put more soil in with this one but was advised that it was a dwarf auto......oh well

Black Jack auto (sweet seeds) day 24
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322695.373437.jpg

I'm incredibly impressed with this one! Look at the size of that flower already! Even had the top leaf bitten off by a secada (grasshopper/locust thing)
    BIG UP SWEET SEEDS!

The two Cream Caramels! (Sweet seeds)

Day 18 & 19! Both showing first pre-flowers (very quick
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322904.742378.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437322949.722806.jpg

All the autos are now being fed Bio Bizz grow, bloom, top max and activera.
    Next watering will be just PH'd water, will do a slight over water and cautiously let them dry out a bit.....really give them a boost!

12. Oh dear.....how could I forget the photoperiods!?!

Black jack x critical mass (Dinafem seeds)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437323123.706519.jpg
    Day 26, going to repot this week into final container, I reckon when I pull this beautiful mistress she gon' be fat!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437323211.866734.jpg

Think I missed this one off last time, afghan x haze by LCV seeds (la_cabre_verde) I believe it is Black Domina X Silver Haze (26 days)

Got a couple of these, responding very well to its surroundings!more photos to come!

Love from Spain !

Compound Boys

13. I am growing there black chere and i just say it is a hardy breeder and looks pretty good. I want more of there seeds later

14. They're looking awesome man :eek: subscribed btw!

15. I think lots of the no name seed companies around here have a lot of similar genetics to Dinafem and Sweet Seeds, well from what I've seen.....identical. saw a locals grow and had a few purple autos which had the unmistakeable scent of red poison, a scent I remember fondly as I have grown it several times, anyway he's selling the same seeds and I'm hopefully at some point this week getting some regular seed auto & photo so may have some decent cheap seeds going by the end of the season, I will do a post on it soon....perhaps on here or a new one, I don't know I'm a complete beginner when it comes to forums and such!!!!!

S I S
    Pleased with the progress! Cheers man!

16. I plan on breesing autos chexk our my journal to subscribe

17. I got some really cheap regular auto seed from herbies pick and mix 16 dollars very inexpensive for a first time experiment

18. I've seen that Short Stuff do 20 regular mixed autos for about 45£ on there, but I can get them even cheaper here, if I buy 50+ il get them for 1€ each which is cheaper than anywhere I've found online, also I can see the potential results before buying them! I will check your posts for that, maybe we could even trade some genetics!?!

19. Are they KC seeds by any Chance?

20. Excellent idea ...Excellent Post!